SBS Transit Bus Service 191 is a trunk route running from Buona Vista Terminal and looping at Media Circle, passing through North Buona Vista Road and Portsdown Road.
↺ Media Circle (Loop)
- No boarding and alighting at Buona Vista Terminal.
|Route||Buona Vista Bus Terminal ↺ Media Circle (Loop)|
|Passes Through||North Buona Vista Rd, Portsdown Rd|
|Route Length||7.5 km|
|Travelling Time||30 mins|
|BCM Route Package||Clementi Bus Package|
|Current Operator||SBS Transit Ltd|
|Current Depot||Bukit Batok Bus Depot (BBDEP)|
|Current Fleet||12-metre Single Deck Bus
– Mercedes-Benz Citaro
|Departure Times from Buona Vista
|06:30 – 20:10|
|Loop Service||6:30am–8.30am||8.31am–4.59pm||5.00pm–7.00pm||After 7.00pm|
|Weekdays||15 – 20 mins||15 – 20 mins||15 mins||20 mins|
|Saturdays||20 mins||20 mins||20 mins||20 mins|
|Sundays / Public Holidays||20 mins||20 mins||20 mins||20 mins|
|Fare||Charges regular distance fares
Service 191 primarily serves low-density private housing estates at Portsdown Road as well as the Mediacorp Campus with connections to Buona Vista MRT, one-north station, and Holland. The route also serves the Fusionopolis development near one-north.
No boarding and alighting is allowed at Buona Vista Bus Terminal. The first and last stop of this route is 11381 – Blk 10A and 11389 – Blk 46 along Holland Drive respectively.
MRT Stations Served
- 1988 – 2001: Singapore Bus Services Ltd
- 2001 – Present: SBS Transit Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2025 under the Clementi Bus Package.
- 1988 (29 May): Introduced between Ghim Moh Ter and Portsdown Rd (Loop), replacing the deleted sectors of Services 33 and 200
- 1993: Amended to Buona Vista Ter, skipping Ghim Moh Rd
- 1994 (16 Jan): Converted to peak hour service on weekdays and Saturdays only
- 1994 (01 Feb): Reverted to day service and extended to operate on Sundays and Public Holidays
- 2006: Serves merged bus stop opposite Buona Vista Stn along North Buona Vista Rd with the closure of the staggered bus stop
- 2015 (06 Dec): Extended to loop at Media Circle
- 2017 (21 Aug): Designated wheelchair-accessible bus route (WAB)