SBS Transit Feeder Bus Service 238 is a Feeder service operating from Toa Payoh Interchange and looping at Lorong 8 Toa Payoh, passing through Lorong 6 Toa Payoh.
↺ Lor 8 Toa Payoh (Loop)
|Route||Toa Payoh Bus Interchange ↺ Lorong 8 Toa Payoh (Loop)|
|Passes Through||Lorong 6 Toa Payoh, Toa Payoh East, Braddell Rd|
|Route Length||6.7 km|
|Travelling Time||35 mins|
|BCM Route Package||Bishan–Toa Payoh Bus Package|
|Current Operator||SBS Transit Ltd|
|Current Depot||Braddell Bus Park (BRBP)|
|Current Fleet||12-metre Single Deck Bus
– Mercedes-Benz Citaro
– Scania K230UB
|Departure Times from Toa Payoh
|05:15 – 00:45|
|Weekdays||3 – 5 mins||3 – 6 mins||2 – 6 mins||3 – 6 mins|
|Saturdays||4 – 5 mins||4 – 7 mins||5 – 6 mins||4 – 9 mins|
|Sundays / Public Holidays||4 – 5 mins||4 – 7 mins||4 – 7 mins||4 – 7 mins|
|Fare||Charges distance fares capped at 3.2km for feeder services.
Feeder Service 238 serves residents and schools around Toa Payoh Lorong 6 and 8 to Toa Payoh Town Centre. The route benefits from both residential and industrial demand from the estates and Toa Payoh Industrial Park.
During Eves of Public Holidays, as well as MRT Early Closure affecting Toa Payoh MRT Station, operating hours will be extended. Exact last bus hours are announced by SBS Transit closer to these dates.
MRT Station Served
- NS19 Toa Payoh
- Toa Payoh East (Blk 25) → Toa Payoh Int
Weekdays: 06:58, 07:18, 07:34, 07:59, 08:14 & 08:37
- 1983 – 2001: Singapore Bus Services Ltd
- 2001 – Present: SBS Transit Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2026 under the Bishan-Toa Payoh Bus Package.
- 1983 (26 Dec): Introduced between Toa Payoh Int and Lor 8 Toa Payoh (Loop)
- 1998 (31 May): Amended to Toa Payoh Temp Int; Serves new pair of bus stops outside and opposite Toa Payoh Swim Cplx along Lor 6 Toa Payoh
- 2002 (19 May): Amended to Toa Payoh Integrated Transport Hub
- 2012 (03 Dec): Designated wheelchair-accessible bus service (WAB)