SBS Transit Feeder Service 315 is a Feeder service operating from Serangoon Interchange and looping at Serangoon North Avenue 5, passing through Serangoon Gardens and Serangoon North Avenue 1.
↺ Serangoon North Ave 5 (Loop)
- Bus Service 315 towards both Serangoon North Ave 5 and Serangoon Int duplicates at Bus Stop 66271 – S’goon Gdn Circus, Serangoon Garden Way. Check the bus destination before boarding.
– Buses displaying the Red 315 Plate head towards Serangoon Int
– Buses displaying the White 315 Plate head towards Serangoon North Ave 5
|Route||Serangoon Bus Interchange ↺ Serangoon North Avenue 5 (Loop)|
|Passes Through||Lor Chuan, Serangoon Garden Way, Serangoon North Ave 1|
|Route Length||13.2 km|
|Travelling Time||65 mins|
|BCM Route Package||Serangoon–Eunos Bus Package|
|Current Operator||SBS Transit Ltd|
|Current Depot||Hougang Bus Depot (HGDEP)|
|Current Fleet||Single Deck Bus
– Mercedes-Benz Citaro
– Scania K230UB
|Departure Times from Serangoon
|05:30 – 00:50|
|Weekdays||4 – 6 mins||4 – 10 mins||4 – 7 mins||5 – 12 mins|
|Saturdays||7 – 9 mins||7 – 10 mins||7 – 9 mins||7 – 13 mins|
|Sundays / Public Holidays||7 – 8 mins||6 – 10 mins||7 – 9 mins||8 – 15 mins|
|Fare||Charges distance fares capped at 3.2km for feeder services.
Feeder Service 315 serves residents and schools around Serangoon Neighbourhood 1 and 5 and Serangoon Garden estates with connections to Serangoon Town Centre at Serangoon Central.
During Eves of Public Holidays, as well as MRT Early Closure affecting Serangoon MRT Station, operating hours will be extended. Exact last bus hours are announced by SBS Transit closer to these dates.
MRT Station Served
- NE12CC13 Serangoon
- Serangoon North Avenue 4 (Blk 537) → Serangoon Int
Weekdays & Saturdays: Between 05:15 – 05:50
Sundays / Public Holidays: 05:40
- 1984 – 2001: Singapore Bus Services Ltd
- 2001 – Present: SBS Transit Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2025 under the Serangoon–Eunos Bus Package.
- 1984 (02 Dec): Introduced between Serangoon Garden Ter and Serangoon Ave 5 (Loop)
- 1985 (22 Apr): Amended to ply the extended Serangoon Ave 5, skipping Ang Mo Kio Ave 3 and Yio Chu Kang Rd towards Serangoon Garden Ter
- 1988 (13 Mar): Amended to Serangoon Int
- 1989 (28 May): Integrated with Service 318 and amended to ply Boundary Rd, Lor Chuan and Serangoon Garden Way, skipping Yio Chu Kang Link
- 1994: Serves additional pair of bus stops outside Blk 261 and outside Blk 206 along Serangoon Central
- 1995 (11 Jun): Extended to loop at Serangoon North Ave 4
- 1997: Serves new bus stop outside Blk 112 along Serangoon North Ave 1
- 2004 (03 Oct): Skips the bus stop outside Blk 206 along Serangoon Central
- 2009 (28 May): Last bus extended to 0050 hrs daily
- 2011 (30 Jan): Extended to loop at Serangoon North Ave 5
- 2011 (03 Sep): Amended to Serangoon Integrated Transport Hub
- 2011 (26 Sep): Designated wheelchair-accessible bus service (WAB)
Back to Bus Services