SBST Feeder Service 325 is a Feeder service operating from Hougang Central Interchange and looping at Hougang Street 91, passing through Hougang Avenue 2, 10, 8 and Buangkok Green.
↺ Hougang St 91 (Loop)
||Hougang Central Bus Interchange ↺ Hougang Street 91 (Loop)
|Passes Through||Hougang Ave 2, 10, 8, Buangkok Green|
|Route Length||12.3 km|
|Travelling Time||60 mins|
|BCM Route Package||Sengkang–Hougang Bus Package|
|Current Operator||SBS Transit Ltd
|Current Depot||Hougang Bus Depot (HGDEP)|
|Current Fleet||12-metre Single Deck Bus:
– Mercedes-Benz O530 Citaro
– Scania K230UB
|Departure Times from Hougang
||0545hrs – 0030hrs (Daily)|
|0630-0830: 06 – 08 mins
0831-1659: 06 – 13 mins
1700-1900: 06 – 08 mins
After 1900: 08 – 14 mins
Feeder Service 325 serves residents and schools around Hougang Neighbourhoods 4, 5 and 9 with connections to Hougang Central. It is currently one of the three feeder service operating out of Hougang Central Interchange, the others being Service 324 and Service 329 introduced under the Bus Service Enhancement Programme (BSEP) in 2014 and 2017 respectively.
During Eves of Public Holidays, as well as MRT Early Closure affecting Hougang MRT Station, operating hours will be extended. Exact last bus hours are announced by SBS Transit closer to these dates.
MRT Stations Served
- NE14 Hougang
- Hougang Street 91 (Hougang 1) → Hougang Ctrl Int
Weekdays: 0520hrs, 0535hrs, 0549hrs, 0604hrs
Saturdays: 0520hrs, 0533hrs, 0546hrs, 0558hrs
Fare: Fares for Feeder Services are capped at 3.2km. See Bus Fares.
- 1995 – 2001: Singapore Bus Services Ltd
- 2001 – Present: SBS Transit Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2024 under the Sengkang–Hougang Bus Package.
- 1995 (08 Jan): Introduced from Hougang Central Int – Woodbridge Hospital (Loop)
- 1997: Extended to Buangkok Green (one additional pair of bus stops, then looping at Woodbridge Hospital)
- ~2000: Extended to loop at Hougang St 91/93
- 2004 (24 Dec): Extended to ply Hougang Swimming Complex, Hougang Avenue 2 and Upper Serangoon Road instead of turning into Hougang Bus Interchange after Opp Blk 521 Bus stop.
- 2012 (03 Dec): Designated wheelchair-accessible bus service (WAB)
Back to Bus Services