Go-Ahead Feeder Service 354 is a Feeder service operating from Pasir Ris Interchange and looping at Jalan Loyang Besar, passing through Pasir Ris Drive 3 and Pasir Ris Close.
|Route||Pasir Ris Bus Interchange ↺ Jalan Loyang Besar (Loop)|
|Passes Through||Pasir Ris Drive 3, Pasir Ris Close|
|Route Length||4.5 km|
|Traveling Time||20 mins|
|BCM Route Package||Loyang Bus Package|
|Current Operator||Go-Ahead Singapore|
|Current Depot||Loyang Bus Depot|
|Current Fleet||12-metre Single Deck Bus:
– MAN A22
– Mercedes-Benz Citaro
|Departure Times from Pasir Ris
|06:00 – 00:50|
||7 – 8 mins||7 – 9 mins||7 – 8 mins||8 – 15 mins|
|Fare||Charges distance fares capped at 3.2km for feeder services.
Feeder Service 354 connects Downtown East and residents of Jalan Loyang Besar to Pasir Ris Town Centre. Originally introduced to cover missing links to Pasir Ris Close, this service used to operate using a single bus until 2010, when it was extended to serve the private housing estates along Jalan Loyang Besar.
At the end of Jalan Loyang Besar, buses make a three-point turn to head back to the interchange.
MRT Station Served
- EW1 Pasir Ris
Gallery (SBS Transit):
- 1997 – 2001: Singapore Bus Services Ltd
- 2001 – 17 Sep 2016: SBS Transit Ltd
- 18 Sep 2016 – Present: Go Ahead Singapore Pte Ltd (formerly known as Go Ahead Loyang Pte Ltd)
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2023 under the Loyang Bus Package.
- 1997 (02 Feb): Introduced between Pasir Ris Int and Pasir Ris Close, serving Downtown East.
- 2010 (25 Apr): Extended to loop at Jln Loyang Besar via Pasir Ris Close.
- 2011 (27 Jun): Designated wheelchair-accessible bus service (WAB)
- 2015 (04 May): Last bus extended to 0050hrs daily
- 2015 (05 Jun): BSRF trial extended to Aug 2016
- 2016 (18 Sep): Operations transferred to Go Ahead Loyang Pte Ltd from SBS Transit Ltd.
Back to Bus Services