Go-Ahead Bus Service 403 is a trunk route serving Pasir Ris Park, running from Pasir Ris Interchange and looping at Pasir Ris Road via Pasir Ris Drive 1 and Elias Road.
|Route||Pasir Ris Bus Interchange ↺ Pasir Ris Road (Loop)|
|Passes Through||Pasir Ris Drive 1, Elias Rd|
|Route Length||7.9 km|
|Traveling Time||30 mins|
|BCM Route Package||Loyang Bus Package|
|Current Operator||Go-Ahead Singapore|
|Current Depot||Loyang Bus Depot|
|Current Fleet||12-metre Single Deck Bus:
– MAN A22
– Mercedes-Benz Citaro
|Departure Times from Pasir Ris
|06:00 – 00:00|
|Loop Service||13 mins||13 – 19 mins||14 – 19 mins||14 – 15 mins|
|Fare||Charges regular distance fares
Service 403 serves Pasir Ris Park with connections to Pasir Ris Int/MRT. However, on a daily basis, much of its demand comes from Pasir Ris Neighbourhoods 5, 6, and the private housing estates along Elias Road and Pasir Ris Road.
Formerly designated as a Parks service in 2005 (serving Pasir Ris Park and Sungei Api Api), it was reverted back to a normal trunk route in 2009.
MRT Station Served
- EW1 Pasir Ris
- 1977 – 2001: Singapore Bus Services Ltd
- 2001 – 17 Sep 2016: SBS Transit Ltd
- 18 Sep 2016 – Present: Go Ahead Singapore Pte Ltd (formerly known as Go Ahead Loyang Pte Ltd)
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2023 under the Loyang Bus Package.
- 1977 (03 Apr): Introduced from Pasir Ris Rd to Tampines Rd (Loop) on Sundays/Public Holidays.
- 1989 (22 Oct): Amended to loop at Pasir Ris Dr 1 and enhanced to operate on weekdays and Saturdays.
- 1989 (10 Dec): Amended to loop at Pasir Ris Town Centre Rd
- 1990 (18 May): Amended to start from Pasir Ris Int
- 2005 (14 Nov): Re-classified as Parks Service
- 2006 (20 May): Serves new pair of bus stops (77181 / 77189) along Elias Rd
- 2009 (16 Mar): Reverted back to normal trunk service
- 2011 (03 Dec): Designated wheelchair-accessible bus route (WAB)
- 2012 (29 Apr): Serves new bus stop (78049) along Pasir Ris Dr 1.
- 2016 (18 Sep): Operations transferred to Go Ahead Loyang Pte Ltd from SBS Transit Ltd.