Go-Ahead Bus Service 403 is a trunk route serving Pasir Ris Park, running from Pasir Ris Interchange and looping at Pasir Ris Road via Pasir Ris Drive 1 and Elias Road.
|Route||Pasir Ris Bus Interchange ↺ Pasir Ris Road (Loop)|
|Passes Through||Pasir Ris Drive 1, Elias Rd
|Route Length||7.9 km|
|Traveling Time||30 mins|
|BCM Route Package||Loyang Bus Package|
|Current Operator||Go-Ahead Singapore
(Go Ahead Loyang Pte Ltd)
|Current Depot||Loyang Bus Depot|
|Current Fleet||12-metre Single-Deck Buses
– Mercedes-Benz O530 Citaro
|Departure Times from Pasir Ris
||0600hrs – 0000hrs (Daily)|
|0630 – 0830: 13 mins
0831 – 1659: 13 – 19 mins
1700 – 1900: 14 – 19 mins
After 1900: 14 – 15 mins
Service 403 serves Pasir Ris Park with connections to Pasir Ris Int/MRT. However, on a daily basis, much of its demand comes from Pasir Ris Neighbourhoods 5, 6, and the private housing estates along Elias Road and Pasir Ris Road.
Formerly designated as a Parks service in 2005 (serving Pasir Ris Park and Sungei Api Api), it was reverted back to a normal trunk route in 2009.
MRT Stations Served
- EW1 Pasir Ris
- 1977 – 2001: Singapore Bus Services Ltd
- 2001 – 17 Sep 2016: SBS Transit Ltd
- 18 Sep 2016 onwards: Go Ahead Loyang Pte Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2021 under the Loyang Bus Package.
- 1977 (03 Apr): Introduced from Pasir Ris Rd to Tampines Rd (Loop) on Sundays/Public Holidays.
- 1989 (10 Dec): Amended to loop at Pasir Ris Dr 1
- 1990 (18 May): Shortened to Pasir Ris Int, converted to full-day service.
- 2005 (14 Nov): Classified as Parks Service
- 2009 (15 Mar): Reverted back to normal trunk service
- 2011 (03 Dec): Designated wheelchair-accessible bus route (WAB)
- 2013: Service improvement under the Bus Service Enhancement Programme (BSEP)
- 2016 (18 Sep): Operations transferred to Go Ahead Loyang Pte Ltd from SBS Transit Ltd.
- Refer to this article
- 1990: Amended to present routing. No significant route changes since 1990.
External Links & References: