Tower Transit Bus Service 41 is a residential and industrial trunk route from Jurong East Interchange and looping at Jalan Anak Bukit, passing through Toh Guan Road, Toh Guan Industrial Estate, Toh Tuck Road, Jalan Jurong Kechil and Upper Bukit Timah Road.
This is the thirty-fourth (34th) bus service to be introduced under the Bus Service Enhancement Programme (BSEP) and was launched on 14th December 2014.
Service 41 serves the relocated Jurong East Bus Interchange from 6 December 2020.
- No boarding at Bus Stop 28211 – Bef Jurong East Stn, Jurong Gateway Rd
|Route||Jurong East Bus Interchange ↺ Jalan Anak Bukit (Loop)|
|Passes Through||Toh Guan Rd East, Toh Tuck Ave, Toh Tuck Rd, Jln Jurong Kechil|
|Route Length||14.8 km|
|Traveling Time||54 – 73 mins|
|BCM Route Package||Bulim Bus Package|
|Current Operator||Tower Transit Singapore Pte Ltd
(Tower Transit Singapore)
|Current Depot||Bulim Bus Depot|
|Current Fleet||12-metre Single Deck Bus
– Mercedes-Benz Citaro
|12-metre Double Deck Bus
– Volvo B9TL
|Departure Times from Jurong East
|05:45 – 23:45|
|Loop Service||10 – 12 mins||14 – 16 mins||14 – 15 mins||12 – 15 mins|
|Fare||Charges regular distance fares
Service 41 connects residents of Jurong East, Toh Tuck and Upper Bukit Timah Road to key transport nodes at Jurong East Bus Interchange and Jurong East MRT Station, for transfers to other bus services or rail lines, along with other amenities in the vicinity. It was the thirty-fourth (34th) bus service to be introduced under the Bus Service Enhancement Programme (BSEP).
The route serves both inter-town and industrial roles, improving connections between the Toh Guan, Toh Tuck and Beauty World areas. It complements Service 183 between Jurong East and the Toh Guan Industrial Estate, a sector of high demand, as well as Service 77 between Toh Tuck and Beauty World.
In addition, it enhances inter-town connectivity by providing residents with convenient access to key amenities such as Pei Hwa Presbyterian Primary School, Ng Teng Fong General Hospital and Jurong Community Hospital, Bukit Timah Community Centre, Bukit Timah Market, Toh Guan Industrial Estate and shopping malls such as JCube, Jem, Westgate and Bukit Timah Plaza.
Service 41 offered free rides on Sunday, 14 December 2014, the first day of operation.
MRT Stations Served
- Upp Bt Timah Rd (Pei Hwa Presby Pr Sch) → Jurong East Int
- 14 Dec 2014 – 25 Jun 2016: SBS Transit Ltd
- 26 Jun 2016 – Present: Tower Transit Singapore Pte Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2026 under the Bulim Bus Package.
- 2014 (14 Dec): Introduced under the LTA’s Bus Service Enhancement Programme (BSEP), plying between Jurong East Temp Int and Jalan Anak Bukit (Loop).
- 2015 (30 Mar): Designated wheelchair-accessible bus route (WAB)
- 2016 (26 Jun): Operations transferred to Tower Transit Singapore Pte Ltd from SBS Transit Ltd
- 2020 (06 Dec): Amended to relocated Jurong East Int