The route operates from Upp Serangoon Rd (Serangoon Stn Exit H) and ends at Tampines Avenue 10 (Tampines Wafer Fab Pk), operating only during the weekday morning and evening peak hours.
→ Tampines Wafer Fab Pk
|Route||Upper Serangoon Road (S’goon Stn Exit H) → Tampines Avenue 10 (Tampines Wafer Fab Pk)|
|Passes Through||Upp Paya Lebar Rd, Ubi Ave 3, Kaki Bukit Ave 1|
|Route Length||11.7 km|
|Travelling Time||50 mins|
|BCM Route Package||Serangoon–Eunos Bus Package|
|Current Operator||SBS Transit Ltd|
|Current Depot||Ang Mo Kio Bus Depot (AMDEP)|
|Current Fleet||Single-deck & Double-deck buses|
|Departure Times from Upp Serangoon Rd
||Weekdays, except Public Holidays|
|08:02 & 18:21|
|Fare||Charges regular distance fares
Short Trip Service 58A is a trunk service operating from Upp Serangoon Rd (Serangoon Stn Exit H) and ends at Tampines Avenue 10 (Tampines Wafer Fab Pk) on Weekday mornings and evenings.
As a Short-Trip Service, the route operates during Weekday morning & evening peak hours and supplements the high demand for Service 58 between residential/industrial areas and various MRT stations along its route.
MRT Stations Served
- From Upp Serangoon Rd (Serangoon Stn Exit H):
Weekdays, except Public Holidays: 08:02 & 18:21
- 2017 – Present: SBS Transit Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2025 under the Serangoon–Eunos Bus Package.
- 2017 (10 Apr): Introduced as a short-trip service from Upp Serangoon Rd (S’goon Stn Exit H) to Tampines Ave 10 (Bef TPE) during peak hours on weekdays. Wheelchair-accessible at launch.
- 2017 (28 May): Serves 2 new stops after Tampines Ave 1 and before Tampines Fire Stn along Tampines Ave 10
- 2022 (27 Nov): Serves a new bus stop opposite HomeTeamNS Bedok along Bedok Nth Rd