The route operates from Pasir Ris Bus Interchange and ends at Upper Paya Lebar Road (Aft Tai Seng Stn), operating only during the weekday morning and evening peak hours.
→ Aft Tai Seng Stn
|Route||Pasir Ris Bus Interchange → Upper Paya Lebar Road (Aft Tai Seng Stn)|
|Passes Through||Pasir Ris Dr 3, Tampines Ave 10, Kaki Bukit Ave 1, Ubi Ave 3|
|Route Length||12.6 km|
|Travelling Time||50 mins|
|BCM Route Package||Serangoon–Eunos Bus Package|
|Current Operator||SBS Transit Ltd|
|Current Depot||Ang Mo Kio Bus Depot (AMDEP)|
|Current Fleet||Double-deck buses|
|Departure Times from Pasir Ris
||Weekdays, except Public Holidays|
|07:48 & 18:17|
|Fare||Charges regular distance fares
Short Trip Service 58B is a trunk service operating from Pasir Ris Bus Interchange and ends at Upper Paya Lebar Road (Aft Tai Seng Stn) on Weekday mornings and evenings.
As a Short-Trip Service, the route operates during weekday morning and evening peak hours and supplements the high demand for Service 58 between residential/industrial areas and various MRT stations along its route.
MRT Stations Served
- From Pasir Ris Interchange:
Weekdays, except Public Holidays: 07:48 & 18:17
- 2017 – Present: SBS Transit Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2025 under the Serangoon–Eunos Bus Package.
- 2017 (10 Apr): Introduced as a short-trip service from Pasir Ris Int to Upp Paya Lebar Rd (Aft Tai Seng Stn) during peak hours on weekdays. Wheelchair-accessible at launch.
- 2017 (28 May): Serves 2 new bus stops after Tampines Ave 5 and outside The Santorini along Tampines Ave 10
- 2022 (27 Nov): Serves a new bus stop outside HomeTeamNS Bedok along Bedok Nth Rd