The route operates from Jurong East Bus Interchange and ends at Serangoon Road (Tekka Ctr), operating only on Sundays & Public Holidays.
|Route||Jurong East Bus Interchange → Serangoon Road (Tekka Ctr)|
|Passes Through||Jurong Town Hall Rd, Bukit Batok, Beauty World, Bukit Timah Rd (Newton, Botanic Gardens), Little India|
|Route Length||18.2 km|
|Journey Time||~61-63 mins|
|BCM Route Package||Bulim Bus Package|
|Current Operator||Tower Transit Singapore|
|Current Depot||Bulim Bus Depot|
|Current Fleet||12-metre Single Deck Bus:
– MAN A22
– Mercedes-Benz Citaro
– Yutong E12
||Sundays & Public Holidays
From Jurong East Interchange: 1735hrs, 1800hrs, 1826hrs & 1904hrs
Short Trip Service 66B is a trunk service operating from Jurong East Bus Interchange and ends at Serangoon Road (Tekka Ctr) on Sundays and Public Holidays.
The route operates only on Sundays and Public Holidays, and supplements the high demand for Bus Service 66 from the Western regions to Newton and Little India.
Fare: Charges regular distance fares for trunk services. See Bus Fares.
- From Jurong East Interchange:
Sundays & Public Holidays: 1735hrs, 1800hrs, 1826hrs & 1904hrs
MRT Stations Served:
- EW24NS1 Jurong East
- DT5 Beauty World
- DT6 King Albert Park
- DT7 Sixth Avenue
- DT8 Tan Kah Kee
- CC19DT9 Botanic Gardens
- DT10 Stevens
- NS21DT11 Newton
- NE7DT12 Little India
- ~2001 – 11 Jun 2016: SBS Transit Ltd
- 12 Jun 2016 – Present: Tower Transit Singapore
- ~2001: Introduced from Jurong East Int to Little India in the evenings of Sundays and Public Holidays.
- 2019 (23 Jun): Amended to Bukit Batok West Ave 8, Bukit Batok West Ave 6 & Bukit Batok East Ave 6, skipping Bukit Batok West Ave 3, Bukit Batok Central & Bukit Batok East Ave 3.