The route operates from Boon Lay Bus Interchange and ends at Jurong Town Hall Rd (Jurong East Lib), operating daily, after the last bus of Service 79 has departed.
→ Jurong East Lib
|Route||Boon Lay Bus Interchange → Jurong Town Hall Road (Jurong East Lib)|
|Passes Through||Chin Bee Ave, Jurong Port Rd, Penjuru Rd, Teban Gardens Rd, Jurong Gateway Rd|
|Route Length||11.4 km|
|Travelling Time||37 – 38 mins|
|BCM Route Package||Bulim Bus Package|
|Current Operator||Tower Transit Singapore Pte Ltd
(Tower Transit Singapore)
|Current Depot||Bulim Bus Depot|
|Current Fleet||Double Deck Bus:
– Alexander Dennis Enviro500
– Volvo B9TL
|Departure Times from Boon Lay
|22:45 – 23:00|
|Fare||Charges regular distance fares
Short Trip Service 79A is a trunk service operating from Boon Lay Bus Interchange and ends at Jurong Town Hall Rd (Jurong East Lib). The Short-Trip Service offers unidirectional trips from Boon Lay to Jurong East via the Jurong Industrial Estate during the late night hours (after the last bus of Service 79 has departed), without having to operate full-distance trips of Service 79.
- From Boon Lay Int:
Daily: 22:45 & 23:00
MRT Stations Served:
- 12 Jun 2016 – Present: Tower Transit Singapore Pte Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2026 under the Bulim Bus Package.
- 2016 (12 Jun): Introduced as a short-trip service from Jurong East Temp Int to Boon Lay Int, operating after the last bus of Service 79 daily. Wheelchair-accessible at launch.
- 2016 (23 Oct): Serves an additional bus stop after Penjuru Rd along Jln Buroh
- 2020 (06 Dec): Amended to start at Boon Lay Int and terminate at Jurong Town Hall Rd (Jurong East Lib) as part of the relocation of Jurong East Int
- 2023 (08 Jan): Amended to the realigned Teban Gardens Road