SMRT Feeder Service 903 is a Feeder service operating from Woodlands Bus Interchange and looping at Woodlands Train Checkpoint along Woodlands Centre Road, passing through Riverside Road and Marsiling Lane.
Service 903 serves Woodlands Integrated Transport Hub from 13 Jun 2021.
↺ Woodlands Ctr Rd (Loop)
|Route||Woodlands Integrated Transport Hub ↺ Woodlands Centre Road (Loop)|
|Passes Through||Riverside Rd, Marsiling Rd, Marsiling Lane, Marsiling Dr, Admiralty Rd|
|Route Length||8.4 km|
|Travelling Time||35 mins|
|BCM Route Package||Woodlands Bus Package|
|Current Operator||SMRT Buses Ltd|
|Current Depot||Woodlands Bus Depot (WLDEP)|
|Current Fleet||12-metre Single Deck Bus:
– MAN A22
|18-metre Articulated Bus:
– MAN A24
|12-metre Double Decker Bus:
– MAN A95
– Volvo B9TL
|Departure Times from Woodlands||Weekdays & Saturdays||Sundays / Public Holidays
|05:20 – 01:00||05:30 – 01:00|
|2 – 6 mins||6 – 7 mins||2 – 7 mins||3 – 10 mins|
|Fare||Charges distance fares capped at 3.2km for feeder services
Feeder Service 903 serves residential blocks, schools and public amenities along Marsiling Lane, Marsiling Dr, Admiralty Rd and Woodlands Centre Rd, as well as industries at Marsiling Industrial Estate, connecting them to transport nodes at Woodlands Regional Centre. Its primary area of service is housing estate of Marsiling.
The route serves schools such as Si Ling Secondary School, and also serves community amenities such as Woodlands Community Centre (CC), Marsiling Lane (Blk 20) Market & Hawker Centre, Marsiling CC and Woodlands Train Checkpoint.
MRT Station Served:
- NS9TE2 Woodlands
- Marsiling Dr (Blk 32) → Woodlands Int
Weekdays: 05:20 & 05:29
- Service 903M: Woodlands Int ↺ Marsiling Lane (Loop)
Weekdays: 06:00 – 08:00 & 17:30 – 19:51
- 1996 – 2004: Trans-Island Bus Services Ltd
- 2004 – Present: SMRT Buses Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2023 under the Woodlands Bus Package.
- 1996 (04 Feb): Re-numbered from Service 372 as a service between Woodlands Reg Int and Woodlands Centre Rd (Loop)
- 2000: Serves new bus stop outside Woodlands CIQ along Woodlands Rd
- 2016 (12 Mar): Amended to Woodlands Temp Int
- 2016 (03 Apr): Designated wheelchair-accessible bus route (WAB)
- 2021 (13 Jun): Amended to Woodlands Integrated Transport Hub