SMRT Bus Service 926 is a trunk route from Woodlands Interchange and looping at Singapore Zoo, going via Marsiling MRT, BKE and Mandai Road. This service operates on Sundays and Public Holidays only, and charges flat fares.
Bus Service 926 skips a pair of bus stops along Mandai Lake Rd (Bef / Aft S’pore Zoo) from 14 Oct 2018.
||Woodlands Temporary Bus Interchange ↺ Mandai Lake Road (Loop)|
|Passes Through||Marsiling MRT, Mandai Rd|
|Route Length||13.7 km|
|Travelling Time||60 mins (Full loop)|
|BCM Route Package||Woodlands Bus Package|
|Current Operator||SMRT Buses Ltd|
|Current Depot||Woodlands Bus Depot (WLDEP)|
|Current Fleet||12-metre Single Deck Bus:
– MAN NL323F
|Departure Times from Woodlands
||0830 – 1800 (Sundays & Public Holidays)|
0831-1659: 10 – 15 mins
1700-1900: 12 – 15 mins
After 1900: NA
Service 926 is a weekend bus service linking Woodlands Regional Centre and Marsiling MRT with Mandai Lake Road, providing bus connections to attractions at Mandai such as the Singapore Zoo, River Safari and Night Safari. Since its introduction, it is one of few trunk services to charge flat fares.
Demand for this service is usually low due to limited demand between Woodlands/Marsiling and Mandai Lake Road. When this service is not in operation, Services 138 and 927 continue to provide bus connections to Mandai Lake Road.
MRT Stations Served:
|Card / Cash fares for SMRT Service 926 (effective 03 Aug 2014)|
|Child (card only)||Free|
|Adult, PWD*, WTCS**||$1.90|
|*PWD = Persons with Disabilities concession scheme cardholders
** WTCS = WorkFare Transport Concession Scheme cardholders
- 1988 – 2004: Trans-Island Bus Services Ltd
- 2004 – Present: SMRT Buses Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2023 under the Woodlands Bus Package.
- 1988 (01 May): Introduced between Woodlands Int and Mandai Lake Road (Loop), operating on Sundays and Public Holidays only
- 1996 (04 Feb): Amended to Woodlands Regional Int, via Woodlands Ave 3
- 2016 (12 Mar): Amended to Woodlands Temp Int
- 2017 (16 Jul): Designated wheelchair-accessible bus route (WAB)
- 2018 (14 Oct): Skips removed bus stops 48121 – Bef S’pore Zoo & 48129 – Aft S’pore Zoo along Mandai Lake Rd
- Refer to this article
- 1996: Amended to present routing. No significant route changes since 1996.