SMRT Bus Service 926 was a bus route from Woodlands Interchange and looping at Singapore Zoo, going via Marsiling MRT, BKE and Mandai Road. This service operated on Sundays and Public Holidays only, and charged flat fares.
Service 926 will be discontinued from 30 June 2022. The service had been suspended since 8 April 2020 amid the COVID-19 pandemic.
↺ Singapore Zoo (Loop)
|Route||Woodlands Integrated Transport Hub ↺ Mandai Lake Road (Loop)|
|Passes Through||Woodlands Ave 3, Mandai Rd|
|Route Length||13.9 km|
|Travelling Time||37 mins|
|BCM Route Package||Woodlands Bus Package|
|Former Operator||SMRT Buses Ltd|
|Former Depot||Woodlands Bus Depot (WLDEP)|
|Former Fleet||Single Deck Bus:
– MAN A22
|Departure Times from Woodlands
||Sundays / Public Holidays|
|08:30 – 18:00|
|Departure Times from Singapore Zoo
||Sundays / Public Holidays|
|08:47 – 18:17|
|Sundays / Public Holidays||–||10 – 15 mins||12 – 15 mins||–|
|Fare||Flat Fare. Transfer benefits from distance fares & monthly concession passes are not applicable.|
|Cash / Card Fares||Adult, PWD, WTCS||Senior Citizen||Student||Child (card)|
|Note||PWD – Persons with Disabilities
WTCS – WorkFare Transport Concession Scheme cardholders
Service 926 operates only on Sundays / Public Holidays, linking Woodlands Regional Centre and Marsiling MRT with Mandai Lake Road, providing bus connections to attractions at Mandai such as the Singapore Zoo, River Safari and Night Safari. Since its introduction, it is one of few trunk services to charge flat fares.
Demand for this service is usually low due to limited demand between Woodlands/Marsiling and Mandai Lake Road. When this service is not in operation, Services 138 and 927 continues to provide bus connections to Mandai Lake Road.
The service was suspended from 8 April 2020 due to the COVID-19 situation in Singapore. It continued to remain suspended until its discontinuation on 30 June 2022. The last day of operations was on 5 April 2020.
MRT Stations Served
- 1988 – 2004: Trans-Island Bus Services Ltd
- 2004 – 29 Jun 2022: SMRT Buses Ltd
- 1988 (01 May): Introduced between Woodlands Int and Mandai Lake Road (Loop), operating on Sundays and Public Holidays only
- 1996 (04 Feb): Amended to Woodlands Regional Int, via Woodlands Ave 3
- 1997: Serves new bus stop before Mandai Rd along Mandai Lake Rd
- 2016 (12 Mar): Amended to Woodlands Temp Int
- 2017 (16 Jul): Designated wheelchair-accessible bus route (WAB)
- 2018 (14 Oct): Skips abolished bus stops 48121 – Bef S’pore Zoo & 48129 – Aft S’pore Zoo along Mandai Lake Rd
- 2020 (08 Apr – 01 Jun): Temporarily suspended due to Singapore COVID-19 Circuit Breaker Measures.
- 2020 (02 Jun): Suspended until further notice
- 2021 (13 Jun): Amended to Woodlands Integrated Transport Hub
- 2022 (30 Jun): Service discontinued; last day of operations on 5 April 2020
|1988||Woodlands Int, Woodlands Centre Rd, Woodlands Rd, Woodlands Centre Rd, Woodlands Ave 3, BKE, Mandai Rd, Mandai Lake Rd, Mandai Rd, BKE, Woodlands Ave 3, Woodlands Centre Rd, Woodlands Rd and Woodlands Int.|
|1996||Woodlands Reg Int, Woodlands Ave 3, BKE, Mandai Rd, Mandai Lake Rd, Mandai Rd, BKE, Woodlands Ave 3 and Woodlands Reg Int.|
|2016||Woodlands Temp Int, Woodlands Square, Woodlands Ave 3, BKE, Mandai Rd, Mandai Lake Rd, Mandai Rd, BKE, Woodlands Ave 3, Woodlands Square and Woodlands Temp Int.|
|2021||Woodlands Int, Woodlands Ave 3, BKE, Mandai Rd, Mandai Lake Rd, Mandai Rd, BKE, Woodlands Ave 3 and Woodlands Int.|