SMRT Bus Service 964 is a trunk route from Woodlands Bus Interchange and looping at Woodlands Link, passing through Woodlands Avenue 7, 6, 9 and Woodlands Loop. It does not operate on Sundays and Public Holidays.
↺ Woodlands Link (Loop)
|Route||Woodlands Integrated Transport Hub ↺ Woodlands Link (Loop)
|Passes Through||Woodlands Ave 7, Woodlands Ave 6, Woodlands Ave 9, Woodlands Loop|
|Route Length||9.9 km|
|Travelling Time||40 – 45 mins|
|BCM Route Package||Woodlands Bus Package|
|Current Operator||SMRT Buses Ltd|
|Current Depot||Woodlands Bus Depot (WLDEP)
Buses park at: Woodlands Bus Park (WLBP)
|Current Fleet||Double Deck Bus
– MAN A95
|Departure Times from Woodlands
||Weekdays (except Public Holidays)
||Saturdays (except Public Holidays)
|06:00 – 22:45||06:00 – 18:00|
|Loop Service||6:30am–8.30am||8.31am–4.59pm||5.00pm–7.00pm||After 7.00pm|
|4 – 5 mins||4 – 8 mins||4 – 6 mins||5 – 11 mins|
|Fare||Charges regular distance fares
Service 964 serves as both an industrial and residential route, connecting residential developments around Woodlands Avenue 6 and Woodlands Avenue 7, and industries around Woodlands Avenue 9 and Woodlands Loop, with transport nodes at Woodlands Regional Centre.
The route does not operate on Sundays and Public Holidays, as its residential sector between Woodlands Int and Woodlands Ave 6 runs parallel to Feeder 913.
If the eve of Lunar New Year falls on a weekday, the operating hours for Service 964 follow that of a Saturday.
MRT Stations Served:
- 1997 – 2004: Trans-Island Bus Services Ltd
- 2004 – Present: SMRT Buses Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2023 under the Woodlands Bus Package.
- 1997 (24 Nov): Introduced between Woodlands Reg Int and Woodlands Link (Loop) as a peak hour service on weekdays and Saturdays
- 1998: Converted to day service
- 2001: Serves new pair of bus stops outside and opposite Woodlands Mart along Woodlands Ave 6
- 2013 (31 Aug): Last bus on Saturdays extended from 1600hrs to 1630hrs
- 2014 (05 Apr): Last bus on Saturdays extended from 1630hrs to 1700hrs
- 2016 (12 Mar): Amended to Woodlands Temp Int
- 2021 (13 Jun): Amended to Woodlands Integrated Transport Hub
- 2021 (20 Nov): Last bus on Saturdays extended from 1700hrs to 1800hrs
- 2021 (12 Dec): Temporarily amended to Woodlands Temp Int due to road closure of east entrance to Woodlands Integrated Transport Hub
- 2021 (26 Dec): Amended back to Woodlands Integrated Transport Hub
- 2022 (11 Dec): Temporarily amended to Woodlands Temp Int due to road closure of east exit from Woodlands Integrated Transport Hub
- 2022 (25 Dec): Amended back to Woodlands Integrated Transport Hub
Back to Bus Services
Back to Bus Articles
2 thoughts on “SMRT Bus Service 964”
can operate daily with operating hours from 05 45 to 23 15 and extend to like Sims Ave
NO. SMRT 964 is meant to be an industrial loop bus service from Woodlands Int to Woodlands Loop. That’s all since 1997.
And as for extending until 11.15pm, it’s already duplicated by SMRT 913 liao. Most of people either take SMRT 913 or Tower Transit 858 back home when SMRT 964 isn’t in operations