SMRT Bus Service 964 is a trunk route from Woodlands Bus Interchange and looping at Woodlands Link, passing through Woodlands Avenue 7, 6, 9 and Woodlands Loop. It does not operate on Sundays and Public Holidays.
Service 964 serves Woodlands Integrated Transport Hub from 13 Jun 2021.
↺ Woodlands Link (Loop)
|Route||Woodlands Integrated Transport Hub ↺ Woodlands Link (Loop)|
|Passes Through||Woodlands Ave 7, Woodlands Ave 6, Woodlands Ave 9, Woodlands Loop|
|Route Length||9.9 km|
|Travelling Time||40 – 45 mins|
|BCM Route Package||Woodlands Bus Package|
|Current Operator||SMRT Buses Ltd|
|Current Depot||Woodlands Bus Depot (WLDEP)
Buses park at: Woodlands Bus Park (WLBP)
|Current Fleet||12-metre Double Deck Bus
– MAN A95
|Departure Times from Woodlands
||Weekdays (except Public Holidays)
||Saturdays (except Public Holidays)
|06:00 – 22:45||06:00 – 17:00|
|Loop Service||6:30am–8.30am||8.31am–4.59pm||5.00pm–7.00pm||After 7.00pm|
|4 – 5 mins||4 – 8 mins||4 – 6 mins||5 – 11 mins|
|Fare||Charges regular distance fares
Service 964 serves as both an industrial and residential route, connecting residential developments around Woodlands Avenue 6 and Woodlands Avenue 7, and industries around Woodlands Avenue 9 and Woodlands Loop, with transport nodes at Woodlands Regional Centre.
The route does not operate on Sundays and Public Holidays, as its residential sector between Woodlands Int and Woodlands Ave 6 runs parallel to Feeder 913.
If the eve of Lunar New Year falls on a weekday, the operating hours for Service 964 follow that of a Saturday.
MRT Stations Served:
- 1997 – 2004: Trans-Island Bus Services Ltd
- 2004 – Present: SMRT Buses Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2023 under the Woodlands Bus Package.
- 1997 (24 Nov): Introduced between Woodlands Reg Int and Woodlands Link (Loop) as a peak hour service on weekdays and Saturdays
- 1998: Converted to day service
- 2001: Serves new pair of bus stops outside and opposite Woodlands Mart along Woodlands Ave 6
- 2013 (31 Aug): Last bus on Saturdays extended from 1600hrs to 1630hrs
- 2014 (05 Apr): Last bus on Saturdays extended from 1630hrs to 1700hrs
- 2016 (12 Mar): Amended to Woodlands Temp Int
- 2021 (13 Jun): Amended to Woodlands Integrated Transport Hub