The route operates from Clementi Bus Interchange and ends at Kent Ridge Crescent (NUS Raffles Hall), operating only on weekdays morning peak hours during the NUS school term.
|Route||Clementi Bus Interchange → Kent Ridge Crescent (NUS Raffles Hall)|
|Passes Through||Commonwealth Ave West, Clementi Rd|
|Route Length||4.2 km|
|Traveling Time||18 mins|
|BCM Route Package||Bulim Bus Package|
|Current Operator||Tower Transit Singapore Pte Ltd
(Tower Transit Singapore)
|Current Depot||Bulim Bus Depot|
|Current Fleet||12-metre Single Deck Bus
– MAN A22
– Mercedes-Benz Citaro
|12-metre Double Deck Bus
– Alexander Dennis Enviro500
– Volvo B9TL
|Departure Times from Clementi
||Weekdays (except Public Holidays & NUS Vacation Period)
|07:17 – 09:30|
|Fare||Charges regular distance fares
Short Trip Service 96A is a trunk service operating from Clementi Bus Interchange and ends at Kent Ridge Crescent (NUS Raffles Hall).
As a Short-Trip Service, the route operates on Weekdays, during the morning peak hours. It mainly supplements the high demand for Service 96 from Clementi Interchange/MRT to the National University of Singapore (NUS).
- From Clementi Interchange:
Weekdays: 07:17, 07:27, 07:37, 07:47, 07:57, 08:06, 08:15, 08:24, 08:33, 08:42, 08:51, 09:01, 09:10, 09:18, 09:21 & 09:30
MRT Station Served:
- EW23 Clementi
- 2000 – 2001: Singapore Bus Services Ltd
- 2001 – 25 Jun 2016: SBS Transit Ltd
- 26 Jun 2016 – Present: Tower Transit Singapore
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2026 under the Bulim Bus Package.
- 2000: Introduced as a short-trip service from Clementi Int to Kent Ridge Cres (NUS Raffles Hall) during morning peak hours on weekdays
- 2006 (29 Oct): Amended to Clementi Temp Int
- 2011 (26 Nov): Amended to Clementi Integrated Transport Hub
- 2016 (26 Jun): Operations transferred to Tower Transit Singapore