The route operates from Choa Chu Kang Avenue 4 (Opp Choa Chu Kang Stn) and ends at Lim Chu Kang Road (Opp Lim Chu Kang Lane 3), operating daily during weekday morning and evening peak hours, Saturday evenings, and on Sunday / Public Holiday afternoons and evenings.
|Route||Choa Chu Kang Avenue 4 (Opp Choa Chu Kang Stn) → Lim Chu Kang Road (Opp Lim Chu Kang Lane 3)|
|Passes Through||Choa Chu Kang Ave 3, Old Choa Chu Kang Rd|
|Route Length||20.3 km|
|Traveling Time||31 – 47 mins|
|BCM Route Package||Choa Chu Kang–Bukit Panjang Bus Package|
|Current Operator||SMRT Buses Ltd|
|Current Depot||Kranji Bus Depot (KJDEP)
Minority of buses park at: Ulu Pandan Bus Depot (UPDEP)
|Current Fleet||12-metre Single Deck Bus:
– MAN A22
– Mercedes-Benz OC500LE
|12-metre Double Deck Bus:
– Alexander Dennis Enviro500
– MAN A95
– Volvo B9TL
|Departure Times from Choa Chu Kang Ave 4 (Opp Choa Chu Kang Stn)
||Weekdays||Saturdays||Sundays / Public Holidays|
|06:18 – 07:45 & 17:40 – 21:30||19:12 – 20:05||15:47 – 23:15|
|Fare||Charges regular distance fares
Short Trip Service 975B is a trunk service operating from Choa Chu Kang Avenue 4 (Opp Choa Chu Kang Stn) and ends at Lim Chu Kang Road (Opp Lim Chu Kang Lane 3).
As a Short-Trip Service, the route operates daily and supplements the high demand for Bus Service 975. In addition to heavy weekday morning demand from Choa Chu Kang MRT to government installations along Old Choa Chu Kang Road, it also caters to foreign workers returning to their dormitories at Old Choa Chu Kang Road, Murai Farmway and Ama Keng every night, as well as military personnel returning to their respective camps and airbases on Sunday/Public Holiday nights. The short trip service was enhanced on 28 October 2018 with the withdrawal of Short Trip Service 975A (1st gen).
MRT / LRT Station Served
- NS4BP1 Choa Chu Kang
- From Choa Chu Kang Ave 4 (Opp Choa Chu Kang Stn):
Weekdays: 06:18 – 07:45 & 17:40 – 21:30
Saturdays: 19:12 – 20:05
Sundays / Public Holidays: 15:47 – 23:15
- 24 Apr 2016 – Present: SMRT Buses Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2023 under the Choa Chu Kang–Bukit Panjang Bus Package.
- 2016 (24 Apr): Introduced from Choa Chu Kang Ave 4 (Opp Choa Chu Kang Stn) to Lim Chu Kang Rd (Opp Lim Chu Kang Lane 3) on Sundays and Public Holidays
- 2017 (13 Feb): Enhanced to operate on weekday and Saturday evenings. Operating hours revised to 1913hrs—2016hrs on Weekdays, 1918hrs—2001hrs on Saturdays, and 1608hrs—2315hrs on Sundays & PHs.
- 2018 (28 Oct): Integrated with Short Trip 975A and enhanced to operate during morning peak hours on weekdays
- 2019 (10 Mar): Start of Double Decker bus deployments on Sundays & Public Holidays