The route operates from Jurong West Ave 1 (Blk 490) and ends at Jurong Pier Way (Jurong Island Checkpt), operating only on weekday morning peak hours.
|Route||Jurong West Ave 1 (Blk 490) → Jurong Pier Way (Jurong Island Checkpt)|
|Passes Through||Corporation Rd, Corporation Dr, Jurong Port Rd, Jln Buroh|
|Route Length||9.6 km|
|Traveling Time||34 – 40 mins|
|BCM Route Package||Bulim Bus Package|
|Current Operator||Tower Transit Singapore Pte Ltd
(Tower Transit Singapore)
|Current Depot||Bulim Bus Depot|
|Current Fleet||12-metre Double Deck Bus:
– Alexander Dennis Enviro500
– Volvo B9TL
|Departure Times from Jurong West Ave 1 (Blk 490)
||Weekdays, except Public Holidays|
|05:59 – 08:45|
|Fare||Charges regular distance fares
Short Trip Service 98B is a trunk service operating from Jurong West Ave 1 (Blk 490) and ends at Jurong Pier Way (Jurong Island Checkpoint).
As a Short-Trip Service, the route operates on Weekdays, during Morning Peak hours. It mainly supplements the high demand for Service 98 from Lakeside MRT to Jurong Island Checkpoint.
- From Jurong West Ave 1 (Blk 490):
Weekdays: 05:59, 06:11, 06:17, 06:29, 06:35, 06:47, 06:59, 07:17, 07:36, 08:29 & 08:45
MRT Station Served:
- EW26 Lakeside
- 16 Apr 2012 – 25 Jun 2016: SBS Transit Ltd
- 26 Jun 2016 – Present: Tower Transit Singapore
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2026 under the Bulim Bus Package.
- 2012 (16 Apr): Introduced as a short-trip service from Boon Lay Way (Lakeside Stn) to Jurong Pier Way (Jurong Island Checkpt) during morning peak hours on weekdays
- 2013: Extended to start from Jurong West Ave 1 (Blk 490)
- 2016 (26 Jun): Operations transferred to Tower Transit Singapore