The route operates from Choa Chu Kang Bus Interchange and ends at Choa Chu Kang Avenue 1 (Opp Choa Chu Kang Mkt), operating daily, after the last bus of Service 991 has departed.
|Route||Choa Chu Kang Bus Interchange → Choa Chu Kang Avenue 1 (Opp Choa Chu Kang Mkt)|
|Passes Through||Choa Chu Kang Dr, Keat Hong Link|
|Route Length||3.2 km|
|Traveling Time||11 mins|
|BCM Route Package||Choa Chu Kang – Bukit Panjang Bus Package|
|Current Operator||SMRT Buses Ltd|
|Current Depot||Kranji Bus Depot (KJDEP)
Buses park at: Bulim Bus Depot (BUDEP)
|Current Fleet||12-metre Single Deck Bus:
– MAN A22
|12-metre Double Deck Bus:
– Alexander Dennis Enviro500
– MAN A95
– Volvo B9TL
|Departure Times from Choa Chu Kang
|00:18 – 00:55|
|Fare||Charges regular distance fares
Short Trip Service 991B is a trunk service operating from Choa Chu Kang Bus Interchange and ends at Choa Chu Kang Avenue 1 (Opp Choa Chu Kang Mkt).
The Short-Trip Service offers unidirectional trips serving the Choa Chu Kang estate during the late night hours (after the last bus of Bus Service 991 has departed), without having to operate full-distance trips of Service 991.
MRT / LRT Station Served
- NS4BP1 Choa Chu Kang
- From Choa Chu Kang Interchange:
Daily: 00:18, 00:36 & 00:55
- 30 Sep 2018 – Present: SMRT Buses Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2023 under the Choa Chu Kang–Bukit Panjang Bus Package.
- 2018 (30 Sep): Introduced as a short-trip service from Choa Chu Kang Int to Choa Chu Kang Ave 1 (Opp Choa Chu Kang Mkt), operating after the last bus of Service 991 daily. Wheelchair-accessible at launch
- 2018 (16 Dec): Amended to relocated Choa Chu Kang Int