SBS Transit Premium 535 is a Premium service operated by SBS Transit from Lorong 8 Toa Payoh to Fullerton Road. The route passes through Lorong 6/4 Toa Payoh, CTE and Cecil Street, operating one trip in the morning.
Premium 535 was withdrawn on 28 Nov 2016. The last day of operations was 25 Nov 2016.
|Route||Lorong 8 Toa Payoh (First Toa Payoh Pr Sch) → Fullerton Road (Fullerton Sq)
|Passes Through||Lorong 6 Toa Payoh, Lorong 4 Toa Payoh, CTE, Cecil St|
|Current Operator||SBS Transit|
|Current Depot||Changi Bus Park (CGBP)|
|Current Fleet||Mercedes-Benz O530 Citaro|
|Shifts||Weekdays: 1AM (1 bus)|
|Departure Times from Toa Payoh Lor 8
Premium 535 serves housing estates around Lorong 4/6 Toa Payoh with bus connections to the Central Business District (CBD), eliminating the hassle of transferring between different modes of transport. The route is mildly popular with residents of Toa Payoh who already have convenient MRT connections to the CBD.
One trip is operated in the mornings, departing Lorong 8 Toa Payoh (First Toa Payoh Primary School) at 8:00am on weekdays. Due to limited demand, no fleet upgrades have been implemented so far.
This service will be withdrawn effective 28 Nov 2016. The last day of operations will be on 25 Nov 2016.
Operating Days: Weekdays only. Does not operate on Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays.
Fare: Flat fare of $4.20. Transfer rebates & concessionary travel are not applicable.
Fleet: Premium 535 operates one single decker bus running under a crossover trip from Service 31.
|Boarding Stops at Toa Payoh
||Alighting Stops at CBD
- 2007 (16 Jul): Introduced as a Premium Service from Lorong 8 Toa Payoh → Fullerton Rd, with one trip departing at 0800hrs. Charges a flat fare of $3.00
- 2008 (21 Jul): Fare revised to $3.30
- 2009 (01 Apr): Fare temporarily lowered to $3.10
- 2009 (05 Oct): Amended to ply Cecil Street (from Robinson Rd)
- 2010 (30 Jun): Fare reinstated to $3.30
- 2011 (08 Nov): Fare increased to $3.50
- 2013 (26 Aug): Departure timing adjust to 0755hrs to cater to heavy traffic conditions
- 2014 (04 Aug): Fare revised to $4.20
- 2016 (27 Jun): Designated wheelchair-accessible bus route (WAB)
- 2016 (28 Nov): Route withdrawn. Last day of operations on 25 Nov 2016.
- 16 Jul 2007 – 25 Nov 2016: SBS Transit Ltd
- TransitLink E-guide