Tower Transit Feeder Service 335 is a Feeder service operating from Jurong East Interchange and looping at Jurong West Avenue 1, passing through Boon Lay Way, Jurong West Street 41 and Street 52.
Tower Transit Singapore Pte Ltd has taken over operations of this bus service from SBS Transit since 26 June 2016 under the Bulim Bus Package.
|Route||Jurong East Bus Interchange ↺ Jurong West Avenue 1 (Loop)|
|Passes Through||Boon Lay Way, Jurong West St 41 and St 52|
|Travelling Time||32 – 45 mins|
|GCM Route Package
||Bulim Bus Package|
|Current Operator||Tower Transit|
|Current Depot||Bulim Bus Depot|
|Current Fleet||12-metre Single Deck Bus
– Mercedes-Benz O530 Citaro
|Departure Times from Jurong East
||0530 – 0050 (Daily)|
|0630-0830: 07 – 09 mins
0831-1659: 08 – 14 mins
1700-1930: 08 – 09 mins
After 1930: 09 – 14 mins
Feeder Service 335 serves residents and schools along Jurong West Neighbourhoods 4 and 5 to Jurong East Interchange/MRT. Despite crossing between the Jurong East and Jurong West town planning boundaries, the route is classified as a Feeder service.
- Jurong East Street 32 (Opp Blk 311) → Jurong East Int
Early mornings daily
Fare: Fares for Feeder Services are capped at 3.2km. Refer to Bus Fares.
|Bus Service 335: Jurong East – Jurong West Ave 1 (Loop)
- 1980s – 2001: Singapore Bus Services Ltd
- 2001 – 25 Jun 2016: SBS Transit Ltd
- 26 Jun 2016 onwards: Tower Transit Singapore Pte Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2021.
- 1983: Original route as Jurong East Int – Jurong West St 52 (Loop)
- 1984: Amended to Jurong West St 41
- 1985 (30 Jun): Amended to Jurong East Bus Interchange
- 1989: Amended to ply Jurong East Central and Boon Lay Way, skipping the previous portion of Jurong East Central and Jurong Town Hall Road. Covers deleted sectors of Service 336
- 1992: Merged with Service 336 and amended to Jurong West St 41.
- 2010 (02 Dec): Designated wheelchair-accessible bus service (WAB)
- 2011 (17 Dec): Amended to Jurong East Temp Int, calling at the bus stop outside Blk 131 along Jurong Gateway Rd.
- 2013: Service improvement under the BSEP scheme
- 2016 (26 Jun): Operations transferred to Tower Transit Singapore Pte Ltd from SBS Transit Ltd
- 1985: Jurong East Int, Jurong East St 13, Jurong East Ctrl, Jurong Town Hall Rd, Boon Lay Way, Jurong West St 51, Jurong West St 52, Jurong West Ave 1, Boon Lay Way, Jurong Town Hall Rd, Jurong East Ctrl, Jurong East St 13, Jurong East Int
- 1989: Jurong East Int, Jurong East St 13, Jurong East Ctrl, Boon Lay Way, Jurong West St 51, Jurong West St 52, Jurong West Ave 1, Jurong West St 51, Boon Lay Way, Jurong East Ctrl, Jurong East St 13, Jurong East Int
External Links & References: