Tower Transit Feeder Service 335 is a Feeder service operating from Jurong East Temporary Interchange and looping at Jurong West Street 41, passing through Boon Lay Way, Jurong West Street 41 and Street 52.
Tower Transit Singapore Pte Ltd has taken over operations of this bus service from SBS Transit since 26 June 2016 under the Bulim Bus Package.
|Bus Service 335: Jurong East ↺ Jurong West Street 41 (Loop)
|From Jurong East||Looping at Jurong West Street 41
||Jurong East Temporary Bus Interchange ↺ Jurong West Street 41 (Loop)
|Passes Through||Jurong Town Hall Rd, Boon Lay Way, Jurong West St 51, Jurong West St 52|
|Route Length||10.2 km|
|Traveling Time||32 – 45 mins|
|BCM Route Package||Bulim Bus Package|
|Current Operator||Tower Transit Singapore
(Tower Transit Singapore Pte Ltd)
|Current Depot||Bulim Bus Depot|
|Current Fleet||12-metre Single Deck Bus:
– Mercedes-Benz O530 Citaro
|Departure Times from Jurong East
||0530hrs – 0050hrs (Daily)|
|0630hrs – 0830hrs: 07 – 08 mins
0831hrs – 1659hrs: 07 – 13 mins
1700hrs – 1900hrs: 07 – 08 mins
After 1900hrs: 07 – 14 mins
Feeder Service 335 serves residents and schools along Jurong West Neighbourhoods 4 and 5 to Chinese Garden MRT and Jurong East Interchange/MRT. Despite crossing between the Jurong East and Jurong West town planning boundaries, the route is classified as a Feeder service.
MRT Stations Served
- 1980s – 2001: Singapore Bus Services Ltd
- 2001 – 25 Jun 2016: SBS Transit Ltd
- 26 Jun 2016 onwards: Tower Transit Singapore Pte Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2021 under the Bulim Bus Package.
- 1983: Original route as Jurong East Int – Jurong West St 52 (Loop)
- 1984: Amended to Jurong West St 41
- 1985 (30 Jun): Amended to Jurong East Bus Interchange
- 1989: Amended to ply Jurong East Central and Boon Lay Way, skipping the previous portion of Jurong East Central and Jurong Town Hall Road. Covers deleted sectors of Service 336
- 1992: Merged with Service 336 and amended to Jurong West St 41.
- 2010 (02 Dec): Designated wheelchair-accessible bus service (WAB)
- 2011 (17 Dec): Amended to Jurong East Temp Int, calling at the bus stop outside Blk 131 along Jurong Gateway Rd.
- 2013: Service improvement under the BSEP scheme
- 2016 (26 Jun): Operations transferred to Tower Transit Singapore Pte Ltd from SBS Transit Ltd
- 1985: Jurong East Int, Jurong East St 13, Jurong East Ctrl, Jurong Town Hall Rd, Boon Lay Way, Jurong West St 51, Jurong West St 52, Jurong West Ave 1, Boon Lay Way, Jurong Town Hall Rd, Jurong East Ctrl, Jurong East St 13, Jurong East Int
- 1989: Jurong East Int, Jurong East St 13, Jurong East Ctrl, Boon Lay Way, Jurong West St 51, Jurong West St 52, Jurong West Ave 1, Jurong West St 51, Boon Lay Way, Jurong East Ctrl, Jurong East St 13, Jurong East Int
External Links & References: