The route duplicates the former Service 35, which was extended to the Airport Logistics Park of Singapore (ALPS). Service 35M operates during non-operating hours of Service 35, and was introduced on Monday, 15th December 2014.
|Route||Bedok Bus Interchange ↺ Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal (Loop)|
|Passes Through||Tanah Merah, Xinlin Ave, Changi Coast Rd|
|Current Operator||SBS Transit|
|Current Depot||Bedok North Bus Depot (BNDEP)|
|Current Fleet||12-metre Double Deck Bus:
– Volvo B9TL
12-metre Single Deck Bus:
– Mercedes-Benz O530 Citaro
– Scania K230UB
|Departure Times from T1||Weekdays: 1945 – 2315
Saturdays: 1515 – 2315
Sundays/PHs: 0600 – 2315
|0630-0830: 19 – 20 mins
0831-1659: 15 – 20 mins
1700-1930: 20 – 20 mins
After 1930: 19 – 20 mins
Operating during off-peak periods, the service will run from Bedok Interchange and loop at Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal, via Tanah Merah MRT station and Xilin Avenue. At all other times, Service 35 operates, plying an extended route that loops at the Airport Logistics Park of Singapore (ALPS).
Service 35M was introduced on Monday, 15th December 2014, plying the same routing as the original Service 35. On that same day, Service 35 was extended to loop at the Airport Logistics Park of Singapore (ALPS) under the BSEP scheme.
- SBS Transit Service 35: Bedok Bus Interchange ↺ ALPS Avenue (Loop)
Fare: Charges fares for regular trunk services. See Bus Fares for exact fares.
For easy reference:
|Destinations||Distance||Adult Card Fares||Cash Fares|
|Tanah Merah MRT – TMFT||6.2 km||$1.07||$1.60|
|Bedok MRT – TMFT||8.1 km||$1.23||$1.80|
Fares are effective from 30th December 2016.
|Loop Service (via Tanah Merah Ferry Rd)|
- 2014 – Present: SBS Transit Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2016.
- 1995 (09 Jul): Introduced as Service 35 between Bedok Int and Tanah Merah Ferry Road, following the opening of the Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal
- 2011 (19 Nov): Amended to call at the bus stops outside Bedok Station in both directions due to the opening of Bedok Temp Interchange.
- 2014 (23 Mar): Designated wheelchair-accessible bus route (WAB)
- 2014 (15 Dec): Renumbered as Service 35M when Service 35 was extended to loop at ALPS Avenue.
- 2015 (03 Aug): Start of double-decker bus deployments
External Links & References:
- TransitLink E-Guide
- Joint News Release By The Land Transport Authority & SBST – New Services 41 And 140 From 14 December 2014 And Route Extension Of Service 35 From 15 December 2014 – LTA