SBS Transit Bus Service 35M is a trunk route operating between Bedok Bus Interchange and Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal, via Tanah Merah MRT, Xilin Avenue and Changi Coast Road. Service 35M operates during non-operating hours of Service 35.
||Bedok Bus Interchange ↺ Tanah Merah Ferry Rd (Loop)|
|Passes Through||Tanah Merah, Xilin Ave|
|Route Length||17.8 km|
|Travelling Time||55 mins|
|BCM Route Package||Bedok Bus Package|
|Current Operator||SBS Transit Ltd|
|Current Depot||Bedok North Bus Depot (BNDEP)|
|Current Fleet||12-metre Double Deck Bus:
– Volvo B9TL
|Departure Times from Bedok||1945 – 2315 (Weekdays)
1515 – 2315 (Saturdays)
0600 – 2315 (Sundays & Public Holidays)
|15 – 20 mins|
Operating during off-peak periods, the service will run from Bedok Interchange and loop at Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal, via Tanah Merah MRT station and Xilin Avenue. At all other times, Service 35 operates, plying an extended route that loops at the Airport Logistics Park of Singapore (ALPS).
Service 35M was introduced on Monday, 15th December 2014, plying the same routing as the original Service 35. On that same day, Service 35 was extended to loop at the Airport Logistics Park of Singapore (ALPS) under the BSEP scheme.
MRT Stations Served
- SBS Transit Service 35: Bedok Bus Interchange ↺ ALPS Avenue (Loop)
Fare: Charges fares for regular trunk services. See Bus Fares for exact fares.
- 15 Dec 2014 – Present: SBS Transit Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2023 under the Bedok Bus Package.
- 1995: Introduced as Service 35 between Bedok Int and Tanah Merah Ferry Road, following the opening of the Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal
- 1996: Serves 2 new pairs of bus stops (96231/96239 & 96241/96249) along Xilin Ave
- 1997: Serves new bus stop (96271) along Xilin Ave
- 2000: Serves new pair of bus stops (96221/96229) along Xilin Ave
- 2011 (19 Nov): Amended to Bedok Temp Int
- 2014 (23 Mar): Designated wheelchair-accessible bus route (WAB)
- 2014 (30 Nov): Amended to Bedok Integrated Transport Hub
- 2014 (15 Dec): Renumbered as Service 35M when Service 35 was extended to loop at ALPS Avenue.
- 2015 (11 Aug): Start of double-decker bus deployments
External Links & References:
- TransitLink E-Guide
- Joint News Release By The Land Transport Authority & SBST – New Services 41 And 140 From 14 December 2014 And Route Extension Of Service 35 From 15 December 2014 – LTA