SMRT Feeder Service 800 is a Feeder service operating from Yishun Interchange and looping at Sembawang Road, passing through Yishun Avenue 9, Ring Road, Street 71 and Avenue 7.
Double-deckers were deployed on this service from 21 October 2017.
|Route||Yishun Temporary Bus Interchange ↺ Sembawang Road (Loop)|
|Passes Through||Yishun Ave 9, Yishun Ring Rd, Yishun St 71, Yishun Ave 7|
|Route Length||6.9 km|
|Travelling Time||25 mins|
|BCM Route Package||Seletar Bus Package|
|Current Operator||SMRT Buses Ltd|
|Current Depot||Ang Mo Kio Bus Depot (AMDEP)|
|Current Fleet||18-metre Articulated Buses
– Mercedes-Benz O405G12-metre Double Decker Buses
– MAN A95
12-metre Single Deck Buses
|Departure Times from Yishun||0530hrs – 0055hrs (Weekdays/Saturdays)
0540hrs – 0055hrs (Sundays/PHs)
|0630 – 0830: 05 – 06 mins
0831 – 1659: 05 – 08 mins
1700 – 1900: 05 – 06 mins
After 1900: 06 – 11 mins
Feeder Service 800 serves residential blocks, schools and public amenities along Yishun Ave 9, Yishun Ring Rd, Yishun Ave 7, Sembawang Rd and Yishun St 71, connecting them to transport nodes at Yishun Town Centre, namely Yishun MRT and Bus Interchange. Its primary area of service is Yishun Neighbourhoods 1, 2 and 7. High capacity articulated buses are deployed on a daily basis due to high demand for residents.
The route serves many schools, such as Ahmad Ibrahim Primary, Ahmad Ibrahim Secondary, Yishun Primary, Yishun Secondary and Jiemin Primary. Other public amenities include Chong Pang CC, Chong Pang Combined Temple and Yishun Columbarium.
From Yishun Ring Road, Intratown 812 offers a faster route to Yishun Town Centre by skipping Yishun Avenue 9.
MRT Stations Served:
- NS13 Yishun
- 1984 – 2004: Trans-Island Bus Services Ltd
- 2004 – Present: SMRT Buses Ltd
- 1H 2018 onwards: SBS Transit Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2018 under the Seletar Bus Package.
- 1984: Introduced as Yishun Ave 5 Ter – Yishun Ave 7 (Loop), via Sembawang Rd and Yishun Ave 2
- 1987 (23 Aug): Amended to Yishun Int, via Yishun Ave 9 & Yishun Ring Rd
- 1992: Extended to loop at Yishun St 71 and return via Yishun Ring Road, skipping Yishun Ave 5
- 2015 (14 Mar): Amended to Yishun Temp Int
- 2015 (Dec): Bus Service Reliability Framework (BSRF) implemented for trial till Aug 2016
- 2016 (03 Apr): Designated wheelchair-accessible bus route (WAB)
- 2017 (21 Oct): Regular deployment of double-decker buses
- 1984: Yishun Ave 5, Yishun Ave 2, Yishun Ave 7, Sembawang Rd, Yishun Ave 5
- 1987: Yishun Int, Yishun Ctrl 1, Yishun Ctrl, Yishun Ave 9, Yishun Ave 6, Yishun Ave 7, Sembawang Rd, Yishun Ave 5, Yishun Ave 2, Yishun Ave 7, Yishun Ave 6, Yishun Ave 9, Yishun Ctrl, Yishun Ave 2, Yishun Int
- 1992: Yishun Int, Yishun Ctrl 1, Yishun Ctrl, Yishun Ave 9, Yishun Ring Rd, Yishun Ave 2, Yishun Ave 7, Sembawang Rd, Yishun Ave 3, Yishun St 71, Yishun Ring Rd, Yishun Ave 9, Yishun Ctrl, Yishun Ave 2, Yishun Int