SBS Transit Service 800 is a Feeder service operating from Yishun Interchange and looping at Sembawang Road, passing through Yishun Avenue 9, Yishun Ring Road, Yishun Street 71 and Yishun Avenue 7.
|Route||Yishun Bus Interchange ↺ Sembawang Road (Loop)|
|Passes Through||Yishun Ave 9, Yishun Ring Rd, Yishun St 71, Yishun Ave 7|
|Route Length||8.2 km|
|Travelling Time||36 – 58 mins|
|BCM Route Package||Seletar Bus Package|
|Current Operator||SBS Transit Ltd|
|Current Depot||Seletar Bus Depot (SEDEP)|
|Current Fleet||12-metre Double Decker Bus
– Volvo B9TL
12-metre Single Deck Bus
– MAN A22
– Mercedes-Benz O530 Citaro
|Departure Times from Yishun||0530hrs – 0055hrs (Weekdays/Saturdays)
0540hrs – 0055hrs (Sundays/PHs)
|0630 – 0830: 05 – 06 mins
0831 – 1659: 06 – 08 mins
1700 – 1900: 05 – 06 mins
After 1900: 06 – 09 mins
Feeder Service 800 serves residential blocks, schools and public amenities along Yishun Ave 9, Yishun Ring Rd, Yishun Ave 7, Sembawang Rd and Yishun St 71, connecting them to transport nodes at Yishun Town Centre, namely Yishun MRT and Bus Interchange. Its primary area of service is Yishun Neighbourhoods 1, 2 and 7. High capacity articulated buses and Double-Decker Buses are deployed on a daily basis due to high demand for residents.
The route serves many schools, such as Ahmad Ibrahim Primary, Ahmad Ibrahim Secondary, Yishun Primary, Yishun Secondary and Jiemin Primary. Other public amenities include Chong Pang CC, Chong Pang Combined Temple and Yishun Columbarium.
From Yishun Ring Road, Feeder 812 offers a faster route to Yishun Town Centre by skipping Yishun Avenue 9.
MRT Stations Served:
- NS13 Yishun
Fare: Fares for Feeder Services are capped at 3.2km. See Bus Fares.
Gallery: (SMRT Buses)
- 1984 – 2004: Trans-Island Bus Services Ltd
- 2004 – 17 Mar 2018: SMRT Buses Ltd
- 18 Mar 2018 onwards: SBS Transit Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2023 under the Seletar Bus Package.
- 1984: Introduced as Yishun Ave 5 Ter – Yishun Ave 7 (Loop), via Sembawang Rd and Yishun Ave 2
- 1987 (23 Aug): Amended to Yishun Int, via Yishun Ave 9 & Yishun Ring Rd
- 1992: Extended to loop at Yishun St 71 and return via Yishun Ring Road, skipping Yishun Ave 5
- 2015 (14 Mar): Amended to Yishun Temp Int
- 2015 (Dec): Bus Service Reliability Framework (BSRF) implemented for trial till Aug 2016
- 2016 (03 Apr): Designated wheelchair-accessible bus route (WAB)
- 2017 (21 Oct): Regular deployment of double-decker buses
- 2018 (18 Mar): Operations transferred to SBS Transit as part of the Seletar Bus Package
- 2019 (08 Sep): Amended to Yishun Integrated Transport Hub