SBS Transit Service 800 is a Feeder service operating from Yishun Interchange and looping at Sembawang Road, passing through Yishun Avenue 9, Yishun Ring Road, Yishun Street 71 and Yishun Avenue 7.
↺ Sembawang Rd (Loop)
|Route||Yishun Bus Interchange ↺ Sembawang Road (Loop)|
|Passes Through||Yishun Ring Rd, Yishun Ave 7, Yishun St 71|
|Route Length||8.2 km|
|Travelling Time||36 – 58 mins|
|BCM Route Package||Seletar Bus Package|
|Current Operator||SBS Transit Ltd|
|Current Depot||Seletar Bus Depot (SEDEP)|
|Current Fleet||12-metre Single Deck Bus:
– MAN A22
|(Weekends & Public Holidays)
18-metre Articulated Bus:
– MAN A24
|12-metre Double Deck Bus:
– Volvo B9TL
|Departure Times from Yishun
||Weekdays & Saturdays
||Sundays / Public Holidays|
|05:30 – 00:55||05:40 – 00:55|
|Loop Service||6:30am–8.30am||8.31am–4.59pm||5.00pm–7.00pm||After 7.00pm|
|Weekdays||6 – 8 mins||6 – 8 mins||6 – 8 mins||7 – 9 mins|
|Saturdays||8 – 9 mins||8 – 10 mins||8 – 9 mins||7 – 8 mins|
|Sundays / Public Holidays||8 – 9 mins||8 – 10 mins||8 – 9 mins||8 – 9 mins|
|Fare||Charges distance fares capped at 3.2km for feeder services.
Feeder Service 800 serves residential blocks, schools and public amenities along Yishun Ave 9, Yishun Ring Rd, Yishun Ave 7, Sembawang Rd and Yishun St 71, connecting them to transport nodes at Yishun Town Centre, namely Yishun MRT and Bus Interchange. Its primary area of service is Yishun Neighbourhoods 1, 2 and 7. High capacity articulated buses and Double-Decker Buses are deployed on a daily basis due to high demand for residents.
The route serves many schools, such as Ahmad Ibrahim Primary, Ahmad Ibrahim Secondary, Yishun Primary, Yishun Secondary and Jiemin Primary. Other public amenities include Chong Pang CC, Chong Pang Combined Temple and Yishun Columbarium.
From Yishun Ring Road, Feeder 812 offers a faster route to Yishun Town Centre by skipping Yishun Avenue 9.
MRT Stations Served:
- NS13 Yishun
Gallery: (SMRT Buses)
- 1984 – 2004: Trans-Island Bus Services Ltd
- 2004 – 17 Mar 2018: SMRT Buses Ltd
- 18 Mar 2018 – Present: SBS Transit Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2023 under the Seletar Bus Package.
- 1984 (30 Sep): Introduced between Yishun Ave 5 Ter and Yishun Ave 7 (Loop)
- 1987 (23 Aug): Amended to start from Yishun Int and loop at Yishun Ave 5
- 1991 (01 Jan): Extended to loop at Yishun St 71, skipping Yishun Ave 5
- 2015 (14 Mar): Amended to Yishun Temp Int
- 2016 (03 Apr): Designated wheelchair-accessible bus route (WAB)
- 2018 (18 Mar): Operations transferred to SBS Transit as part of the Seletar Bus Package
- 2019 (08 Sep): Amended to Yishun Integrated Transport Hub