The route operates from Serangoon Bus Interchange and ends at Aljunied Road (Aljunied Stn), operating on Weekdays morning and evening peak hours.
|Route||Serangoon Bus Interchange → Aljunied Road (Aljunied Stn)|
|Passes Through||Upp Serangoon Rd, Upp Aljunied Rd|
|Route Length||4.8 km|
|Traveling Time||22 mins|
|BCM Route Package||Clementi Bus Package|
|Current Operator||SBS Transit Ltd|
|Current Depot||Bukit Batok Bus Depot (BBDEP)
Hougang Bus Depot (HGDEP)
|Current Fleet||12-metre Single Deck Bus
– Mercedes-Benz Citaro
– Scania K230UB
|Departure Times from Serangoon
||Weekdays, except Public Holidays|
|06:30 – 09:09 & 17:41 – 19:42|
|Fare||Charges regular distance fares
Short Trip Service 100A is a trunk service operating from Serangoon Bus Interchange and ends at Aljunied Road (Aljunied Stn).
As a Short-Trip Service, the route operates on Weekdays, during both the morning and evening hours, and supplements the high demand for Service 100 from Serangoon and Aljunied Road to Aljunied MRT Station.
- From Serangoon Interchange:
Weekdays, except Public Holidays: 06:30, 07:14, 07:52, 08:10, 09:09, 17:41, 18:11, 18:30, 18:53, 19:08, 19:23 & 19:42
MRT Stations Served:
- 2000 – 2001: Singapore Bus Services Ltd
- 2001 – Present: SBS Transit Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2025 under the Clementi Bus Package.
- 2000: Introduced as a short-trip service from Serangoon Int to Aljunied Rd (Aljunied Stn) during morning peak hours on weekdays
- 2002: Serves new bus stop after Sunshine Lodge along Upp Serangoon Rd
- 2011 (03 Sep): Amended to Serangoon Integrated Transport Hub
- 2017 (12 Mar): Amended to ply Upp Serangoon Rd and the diverted Upp Aljunied Rd