SBS Transit Service 107M is a trunk service plying from Hougang Bus Interchange and looping at Raffles Boulevard, passing through Upper Serangoon Road, Kallang Bahru and Suntec City. It is a route variant of Bus Service 107, and only operates during weekday nights, Saturday evenings and Sundays / Public Holidays.
|Route||Hougang Central Bus Interchange ↺ Raffles Boulevard (Loop)|
|Passes Through||Upper Serangoon Road, Kallang Bahru, Beach Road, Suntec City|
|Route Length||26.1 km|
|Travelling Time||110 mins|
|BCM Route Package||Sengkang – Hougang Bus Package|
|Current Operator||SBS Transit Ltd|
|Current Depot||Hougang Bus Depot (HGDEP)|
|Current Fleet||12-metre Single Deck Bus:
– Mercedes-Benz O530 Citaro
12-metre Double Deck Bus:
– Volvo B9TL
|Departure Times from Hougang Central
||1950 – 2315 (Weekdays)
1343 – 2315 (Saturdays)
0545 – 2315 (Sundays & Public Holidays)
|0630 – 0830: 14 – 15 mins
0831 – 1659: 09 – 17 mins
1700 – 1900: 13 – 16 mins
After 1900: 13 – 14 mins
Service 107M connects the residential towns of Hougang, Serangoon and Geylang Bahru to Suntec City, duplicating the North-East Line between Hougang and Potong Pasir. It operates during weekday nights, Saturday afternoons & evenings, and Sundays & Public Holidays.
At other times, its parent service Service 107 will operate up to Shenton Way Bus Terminal.
MRT Stations Served
- EW11 Lavender
- EW14NS26 Raffles Place
- EW15 Tanjong Pagar
- NE10 Potong Pasir
- NE11 Woodleigh
- NE12CC13 Serangoon
- NE13 Kovan
- NE14 Hougang
- CC3 Esplanade
- DT23 Bendemeer
- DT24 Geylang Bahru
- CC4DT15 Promenade
- Raffles Blvd (Pan Pacific Hotel) → Hougang Central Int
Weekdays: 2010hrs, 2026hrs, 2051hrs, 2102hrs
Saturdays: 1425hrs, 1447hrs, 1501hrs
- Service 107: Hougang Central ↔ Shenton Way
Fare: Charges basic distance fares for trunk services. See Bus Fares.
- Mar 1997 – 2001: Singapore Bus Services Ltd
- 2001 – Present: SBS Transit Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2021 under the Sengkang – Hougang Bus Package.
- 1997 (Mar): Route variant 107X introduced to loop at Marina Centre, operating on Weekdays & Sat nights, and on Sundays/PHs for the whole day.
- 2001 Operation hours of Service 107X on Saturdays brought forward to 1.30pm
- 2003 (04 May): Amended to ply Geylang Bahru, Bendemeer Rd and Whampoa East instead of Jln Kolam Ayer
- 2003 (30 Nov): Extended to Hougang Central Interchange, under Phase 3 of NEL Rationalisation
- 2008 (28 Jan): Service 107# Renaming To Service 107M (no route amendment)
- 2015 (03 Dec): Designated wheelchair-accessible bus route (WAB)
- Refer to this article
- 2016: Amended to present routing. No significant route changes since 2016.