SBS Transit Bus Service 113 is a residential trunk route from Hougang Central Int and looping at Upper Paya Lebar Road, passing through Hougang Avenue 8 and 10, Hougang Street 21, Lorong Ah Soo and Hougang Street 11.
||Hougang Central Bus Interchange ↺ Upper Paya Lebar Road (Loop)|
|Passes Through||Hougang Ave 8/10, Hougang St 11/21, Lor Ah Soo|
|Route Length||16.7 km|
|Travelling Time||75 – 85 mins|
|BCM Route Package||Sengkang – Hougang Bus Package|
|Current Operator||SBS Transit Ltd|
|Current Depot||Hougang Bus Depot (HGDEP)|
|Departure Times from Hougang Central
||0520hrs – 0010hrs (Daily)|
|0630 – 0830: 10 – 15 mins
0831 – 1659: 11 – 16 mins
1700 – 1900: 15 – 16 mins
After 1900: 11 – 14 mins
Service 113 primarily serves the residents along Hougang Avenue 1, 6, 8, 10, Lorong Ah Soo and Hougang Street 11 with connections to Hougang and Kovan MRT Stations. Its catchment area includes large portions of Hougang Neighbourhoods 1, 2, 4 and 5.
The route also calls inside the old Hougang South Bus Interchange (currently Bus Stop 63221 Kovan Hub, Hougang Street 21) as an enroute stop. Demand between Kovan MRT and the route’s looping point is supplemented with Short Trip Service 113A during peak hours.
MRT Stations Served
- Upper Serangoon Road (Kovan Stn Exit C) → Hougang Ctrl Int via Hougang St 11
Daily: 0515hrs, 0526hrs
- Upper Serangoon Road (Kovan Stn Exit B) → Hougang Ctrl Int
Short Trip Service
- Service 113A: Upp Serangoon Rd (Kovan Stn Exit C) → Upp Serangoon Rd (Kovan Stn Exit B) via Hougang St 11, Upp Paya Lebar Rd
Weekdays: 0631hrs, 0708hrs, 0751hrs, 0819hrs, 0847hrs, 1801hrs, 1816hrs, 1835hrs, 1904hrs, 1930hrs
- 2004 – Present: SBS Transit Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2021 under the Sengkang – Hougang Bus Package.
- 2004 (15 Feb): Introduced by the merger of Services 321 and 326, from Hougang Ctrl Int to Lorong Ah Soo (Loop)
- 2004 (27 Mar): Amended to call at the relocated bus stop at Hougang St 21 (Hougang St 21 FC), which was previously known as the former Hougang South Bus Interchange.
- 2010 (28 Feb): Designated wheelchair-accessible bus route (WAB)
- Refer to this article
- 2004: No significant route changes since 2004.