SBS Transit Bus Service 113 is a residential trunk route from Hougang Central Int and looping at Upper Paya Lebar Road, passing through Hougang Avenue 8 and 10, Hougang Street 21, Lorong Ah Soo and Hougang Street 11.
↺ Upp Paya Lebar Rd (Loop)
|Route||Hougang Central Bus Interchange ↺ Upper Paya Lebar Road (Loop)|
|Passes Through||Hougang Ave 8, Hougang Ave 10, Hougang St 21, Hougang Ave 1, Lor Ah Soo|
|Route Length||16.7 km|
|Travelling Time||75 – 85 mins|
|BCM Route Package||Sengkang–Hougang Bus Package|
|Current Operator||SBS Transit Ltd|
|Current Depot||Hougang Bus Depot (HGDEP)|
|Current Fleet||12-metre Single Deck Bus
– Scania K230UB
|Departure Times from Hougang Central
|05:20 – 00:10|
|Loop Service||6:30am–8.30am||8.31am–4.59pm||5.00pm–7.00pm||After 7.00pm|
|Weekdays||14 mins||11 – 16 mins||15 – 16 mins||11 – 14 mins|
|Saturdays||12 – 14 mins||12 – 15 mins||12 – 15 mins||12 – 14 mins|
|Sundays / Public Holidays||11 – 13 mins||12 – 15 mins||14 – 17 mins||12 – 14 mins|
|Fare||Charges regular distance fares
Service 113 primarily serves the residents along Hougang Avenue 1, 6, 8, 10, Lorong Ah Soo and Hougang Street 11 with connections to Hougang and Kovan MRT Stations. Its catchment area includes large portions of Hougang Neighbourhoods 1, 2, 4 and 5.
The route also calls inside the old Hougang South Bus Interchange (currently Bus Stop 63221 Kovan Hub, Hougang Street 21) as an enroute stop. Demand between Kovan MRT and the route’s looping point is supplemented with Short Trip Service 113A during peak hours.
MRT Stations Served
- Upper Serangoon Road (Kovan Stn Exit C) → Hougang Ctrl Int via Upper Paya Lebar Road
Daily: 05:15 & 05:26
- Upper Serangoon Road (Kovan Stn Exit B) → Hougang Ctrl Int
Short Trip Service
- Service 113A: Upp Serangoon Rd (Kovan Stn Exit C) → Upp Serangoon Rd (Kovan Stn Exit B) via Upp Paya Lebar Rd
Weekdays: 06:31 – 08:47 & 18:01 – 19:30
- 2004 – Present: SBS Transit Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2024 under the Sengkang–Hougang Bus Package.
- 2004 (15 Feb): Introduced between Hougang Central Int and Upp Paya Lebar Rd (Loop) with the integration of Services 321 and 326
- 2004 (27 Mar): Amended to serve the relocated bus stop at Hougang St 21 (Hougang St 21 FC), formerly Hougang South Bus Interchange
- 2010 (28 Feb): Designated wheelchair-accessible bus route (WAB)