The route operates from Pasir Ris Bus Interchange and ends at Jalan Eunos (Opp Eunos Stn), operating only during weekday morning peak hours.
|Route||Pasir Ris Bus Interchange → Jalan Eunos (Opp Eunos Stn)|
|Passes Through||Pasir Ris Dr 52, Tampines Ave 4, Tampines Ave 1, Kaki Bukit Ave 1|
|Route Length||12.9 km|
|Traveling Time||36 – 39 mins|
|BCM Route Package||Loyang Bus Package|
|Current Operator||Go-Ahead Singapore|
|Current Depot||Loyang Bus Depot|
|Current Fleet||12-metre Single Deck Bus
– Mercedes-Benz Citaro
– Yutong E12
|Departure Times from Pasir Ris||Weekdays (except Public Holidays)|
|07:35 – 10:00|
|Fare||Charges regular distance fares
Short Trip Service 15A is a trunk service operating from Pasir Ris Bus Interchange and ends at Jalan Eunos (Opp Eunos Stn).
As a Short-Trip Service, the route operates on Weekdays, during the AM Peak hours. It mainly supplements the high demand for Service 15 from Pasir Ris Interchange/MRT and Tampines MRT to Temasek Polytechnic and various industrial buildings in Kaki Bukit.
MRT Stations Served:
- From Pasir Ris Interchange:
Weekdays: 07:35, 07:52, 08:01, 08:10 & 10:00
Gallery (Go-Ahead Singapore):
Gallery (SBS Transit):
- 27 Jul 2009 – 17 Sep 2016: SBS Transit Ltd
- 18 Sep 2016 – Present: Go Ahead Singapore Pte Ltd (formerly known as Go Ahead Loyang Pte Ltd)
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2023 under the Loyang Bus Package.
- 2009 (27 Jul): Introduced from Pasir Ris Int to Jalan Eunos (Opp Eunos Stn) during weekday morning peak hours.
- 2009 (3 Dec): Designated wheelchair-accessible bus route (WAB).
- 2011 (28 Aug): Amended to Jln Tenaga & Jln Damai due to Downtown Line construction works.
- 2016 (24 Apr): Resume using Kaki Bukit Ave 1, skipping Jln Damai and Jln Tenaga.
- 2016 (18 Sep): Operations transferred to Go Ahead Loyang Pte Ltd from SBS Transit Ltd.