The route operates from Pasir Ris Bus Interchange and ends at Jalan Eunos (Opp Eunos Stn), operating only during weekday morning peak hours.
|Route||Pasir Ris Bus Interchange → Jalan Eunos (Opp Eunos Stn)|
|Passes Through||Pasir Ris Dr 52, Tampines Ave 4, Tampines Ave 1, Kaki Bukit Ave 1|
|Route Length||12.9 km|
|Traveling Time||36 – 39 mins|
|BCM Route Package||Loyang Bus Package|
|Current Operator||Go-Ahead Singapore|
|Current Depot||Loyang Bus Depot|
|Current Fleet||12-metre Single Deck Bus
– Mercedes-Benz Citaro
– Yutong E12
|Departure Times from Pasir Ris||Weekdays (except Public Holidays)|
|07:35 – 10:00|
|Fare||Charges regular distance fares
Short Trip Service 15A is a trunk service operating from Pasir Ris Bus Interchange and ends at Jalan Eunos (Opp Eunos Stn).
As a Short-Trip Service, the route operates on Weekdays, during the AM Peak hours. It mainly supplements the high demand for Service 15 from Pasir Ris Interchange/MRT and Tampines MRT to Temasek Polytechnic and various industrial buildings in Kaki Bukit.
MRT Stations Served:
- From Pasir Ris Interchange:
Weekdays: 07:35, 07:52, 08:01, 08:10 & 10:00
Gallery (Go-Ahead Singapore):
Gallery (SBS Transit):
- 27 Jul 2009 – 17 Sep 2016: SBS Transit Ltd
- 18 Sep 2016 – Present: Go Ahead Singapore Pte Ltd (formerly known as Go Ahead Loyang Pte Ltd)
- 2009 (27 Jul): Introduced from Pasir Ris Int to Jalan Eunos (Opp Eunos Stn) during weekday morning peak hours.
- 2009 (3 Dec): Designated wheelchair-accessible bus route (WAB).
- 2011 (28 Aug): Amended to Jln Tenaga & Jln Damai due to Downtown Line construction works.
- 2016 (24 Apr): Resume using Kaki Bukit Ave 1, skipping Jln Damai and Jln Tenaga.
- 2016 (18 Sep): Operations transferred to Go Ahead Loyang Pte Ltd from SBS Transit Ltd.