The route operates from Pasir Ris Bus Interchange and ends at Jalan Eunos (Opp Eunos Stn), operating only during weekday morning peak hours.
→ Opp Eunos Stn
|Route||Pasir Ris Bus Interchange → Jalan Eunos (Opp Eunos Stn)|
|Passes Through||Pasir Ris St 52, Tampines Ave 4, Tampines Ave 1, Kaki Bukit Ave 1|
|Route Length||12.9 km|
|Travelling Time||36 – 39 mins|
|BCM Route Package||Loyang Bus Package|
|Current Operator||Go Ahead Singapore Pte Ltd
|Current Depot||Loyang Bus Depot|
|Current Fleet||12-metre Single Deck Bus
– MAN A22
– Mercedes-Benz Citaro
|Departure Times from Pasir Ris||Weekdays (except Public Holidays)|
|Temasek Polytechnic School Term||Temasek Polytechnic School Holiday|
|07:35 – 10:00||07:33 – 10:04|
|Fare||Charges regular distance fares
Short Trip Service 15A is a trunk service operating from Pasir Ris Bus Interchange and ends at Jalan Eunos (Opp Eunos Stn).
As a Short-Trip Service, the route operates on Weekdays, during the morning peak hours. It mainly supplements the high demand for Service 15 from Pasir Ris Interchange/MRT and Tampines MRT to Temasek Polytechnic and various industrial buildings in Kaki Bukit.
MRT Stations Served:
- From Pasir Ris Interchange:
Weekdays (Temasek Poly School Term): 07:35, 07:52, 08:01 & 10:00
Weekdays (Temasek Poly School Holiday): 07:33, 07:42, 07:50, 08:09 & 10:04
Gallery (Go-Ahead Singapore):
Gallery (SBS Transit):
- 27 Jul 2009 – 17 Sep 2016: SBS Transit Ltd
- 18 Sep 2016 – Present: Go Ahead Singapore Pte Ltd (formerly known as Go Ahead Loyang Pte Ltd)
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2023 under the Loyang Bus Package.
- 2009 (27 Jul): Introduced from Pasir Ris Int to Jln Eunos (Opp Eunos Stn) during morning peak hours on weekdays
- 2011 (28 Aug): Amended to ply Jln Tenaga, Bedok Reservoir Rd and Jln Damai with the partial closure of Kaki Bt Ave 1 to facilitate the construction of Kaki Bukit MRT station on the Downtown MRT Line
- 2016 (24 Apr): Amended to ply the reinstated Kaki Bt Ave 1, skipping Jln Tenaga, Bedok Reservoir Rd and Jln Damai
- 2016 (18 Sep): Operations transferred to Go Ahead Loyang Pte Ltd from SBS Transit Ltd
- 2021 (11 Apr): Serves new bus stop outside Blk 524B along Pasir Ris Dr 8