The route operates from Boon Lay Bus Interchange and ends at Bukit Panjang Road (Blk 183), operating daily, after the last bus of Service 180 has departed. In addition, it also operates during weekday evening peak hours.
|Route||Boon Lay Bus Interchange → Bukit Panjang Road (Blk 183)|
|Passes Through||Jurong West St 64, Boon Lay Way, Bukit Batok Rd, Bukit Panjang Bus Interchange|
|Route Length||11.1 km|
|Traveling Time||33 – 42 mins|
|BCM Route Package||Choa Chu Kang–Bukit Panjang Bus Package|
|Current Operator||SMRT Buses Ltd|
|Current Depot||Kranji Bus Depot (KJDEP)|
|Current Fleet||12-metre Double Deck Bus:
– MAN A95
|Departure Times from Boon Lay
||Weekdays||Saturdays||Sundays / Public Holidays
|18:23 – 19:50 &
23:13 – 23:45
|23:13 – 23:45||23:11 – 23:45|
|Fare||Charges regular distance fares
Short Trip Service 180A is a trunk service operating from Boon Lay Bus Interchange and ends at Bukit Panjang Road (Blk 183).
In addition, the route operates as the last few buses daily, offering unidirectional trips terminating at Bukit Panjang during the late night hours (after the last bus of Service 180 has departed), without having to operate full-distance trips of Service 180.
MRT / LRT Stations Served
- From Boon Lay Interchange:
Weekdays: 18:23 – 19:50hrs & 23:13 – 23:45
Saturdays: 23:13 – 23:45
Sundays / Public Holidays: 23:11 – 23:45
- 16 Dec 2012 – Present: SMRT Buses Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2023 under the Choa Chu Kang-Bukit Panjang Bus Package.
- 2012 (16 Dec): Introduced from Boon Lay Integrated Transport Hub to Bt Panjang Rd (Blk 183) during evening peak hours on weekdays and after the last bus of Service 180 daily
- 2017 (04 Sep): Serves the bus stop outside Bt Panjang Stn along Upp Bt Timah Rd, skipping the abolished bus stop along Petir Rd
- 2018 (25 Feb): Amended to serve Bukit Panjang Integrated Transport Hub