The route operates from Jurong East Bus Interchange and ends at Toh Tuck Avenue (Aft Toh Tuck Lk), operating only during the weekday morning peak hours.
→ Aft Toh Tuck Link
|Route||Jurong East Bus Interchange → Toh Tuck Avenue (Aft Toh Tuck Lk)|
|Passes Through||Toh Guan Rd, Toh Guan Rd East|
|Route Length||4.2 km|
|Travelling Time||21 – 22 mins|
|BCM Route Package||Bulim Bus Package|
|Current Operator||Tower Transit Singapore Pte Ltd
(Tower Transit Singapore)
|Current Depot||Bulim Bus Depot|
|Current Fleet||12-metre Single Deck Bus
– Mercedes-Benz Citaro
|12-metre Double Deck Bus
– Volvo B9TL
|Departure Times from Jurong East
||Weekdays (except Public Holidays)
|07:46 – 08:57|
|Fare||Charges regular distance fares
Short Trip Service 183B is a trunk service operating from Jurong East Bus Interchange and ends at Toh Tuck Avenue (Aft Toh Tuck Lk).
As a Short-Trip Service, the route operates on Weekdays, during the morning peak hours. It mainly supplements the high demand for Service 183 from Jurong East Interchange/MRT to industrial buildings along Toh Guan Road East and Toh Tuck Link.
MRT Station Served:
- EW24NS1 Jurong East
- From Jurong East Interchange:
Weekdays: 07:46, 08:02, 08:18, 08:26, 08:42 & 08:57
- 16 Aug 2010 – 25 Jun 2016: SBS Transit Ltd
- 26 Jun 2016 – Present: Tower Transit Singapore Pte Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2026 under the Bulim Bus Package.
- 2010 (16 Aug): Introduced between Jurong East Int and Toh Tuck Ave (Ulu Pandan R.I. Plant) during morning peak hours on weekdays
- 2011 (17 Dec): Amended to Jurong East Temp Int
- 2016 (26 Jun): Operations transferred Tower Transit Singapore Pte Ltd from SBS Transit Ltd
- 2020 (06 Dec): Amended to relocated Jurong East Int