The route operates from Jurong East Bus Interchange and ends at Toh Tuck Avenue (Aft Toh Tuck Link), operating only on weekdays morning peak hours.
Service 183B serves the relocated Jurong East Bus Interchange from 6 December 2020.
|Route||Jurong East Bus Interchange → Toh Tuck Avenue (Aft Toh Tuck Link)|
|Passes Through||Bt Batok East Ave 3, Toh Tuck Ave|
|Route Length||4.2 km|
|Journey Time||16–18 mins|
|BCM Route Package||Bulim Bus Package|
|Current Operator||Tower Transit Singapore|
|Current Depot||Bulim Bus Depot|
|Current Fleet||12-metre Double Deck Bus:
– Alexander Dennis Enviro500
– Volvo B9TL
||Weekdays, except Public Holidays
From Jurong East Interchange: 07:48 – 08:56
Short Trip Service 183B is a trunk service operating from Jurong East Bus Interchange and ends at Toh Tuck Avenue (Aft Toh Tuck Link).
As a Short-Trip Service, the route operates on Weekdays, during the AM Peak hours. It mainly supplements the high demand for Service 183 from Jurong East Interchange/MRT to industrial buildings along Toh Guan Road East and Toh Tuck Link.
Fare: Charges regular distance fares for trunk services. See Bus Fares.
- From Jurong East Interchange:
Weekdays: 07:48, 08:03, 08:11, 08:26, 08:41 & 08:56
MRT Station Served:
- EW24NS1 Jurong East
- 16 Aug 2010 – 25 Jun 2016: SBS Transit Ltd
- 26 Jun 2016 – Present: Tower Transit Singapore Pte Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2026 under the Bulim Bus Package.
- 2010 (16 Aug): Introduced from Jurong East Int to Toh Tuck Avenue (Aft Toh Tuck Link) during weekday morning peak hours.
- 2016 (26 Jun): Operations handed over to Tower Transit Singapore Pte Ltd from SBS Transit Ltd
- 2020 (06 Dec): Amended to relocated Jurong East Int