SBS Transit Nite Owl 2N is a unidirectional overnight route running from Marina Centre to Tampines, passing through City Hall, Clarke Quay, Zion Road, Orchard Road, Ophir Road and Bedok Reservoir. It is one of six Nite Owl routes operated by SBS Transit.
Nite Owl Services will remain suspended until further notice, starting from 8 April 2020.
→ Tampines Ave 3
- Different fares apply within HDB towns and between HDB towns.
- No Boarding at Marina Centre Terminal.
|Route||Marina Centre Bus Terminal → Tampines Avenue 3 (Blk 888)|
|Passes Through||City Hall, Clarke Quay, Zion Road, Orchard Road, Ophir Road, Bedok Reservoir|
|Route Length||38.1 km|
|Traveling Time||87 mins|
|BCM Route Package||Tampines Bus Package|
|Current Operator||SBS Transit Ltd|
|Current Depot||Bedok North Bus Depot (BNDEP)|
|Current Fleet||12-metre Single Deck Bus
– Mercedes-Benz Citaro
– Scania K230UB
|Departure Times from Marina Centre
||Fridays, Saturdays & Eves of Public Holidays|
|00:00 – 02:00|
|From Marina Centre||40 mins|
|Fare||Flat Fare. Transfer benefits from distance fares & monthly concession passes are not applicable.|
|Cash / Card Fares
||Adult, PWD, WTCS||Senior Citizen||Student||Child (card)|
|Between City and HDB town /
Between HDB towns
|Within HDB Town||$1.75||$1.25||$0.85||Free|
|Note||PWD – Persons with Disabilities
WTCS – WorkFare Transport Concession Scheme cardholders
Nite Owl 2N connects the City areas of Marina Centre, City Hall, River Valley, Orchard and Rochor with the estates of Bedok Reservoir, Tampines East and Tampines West. This service only operates on Fridays, Saturdays, eves of Public Holidays, with four trips on normal operating days. The route has an express sector between Ophir Road and Jalan Eunos, via East Coast Parkway (ECP), Still Road South and Still Road.
During festive periods such as Christmas Eve or New Years’ Eve, operating hours are extended to 4am for the benefit of late-night dwellers.
MRT Stations Served:
- NS25EW13 City Hall
- NE5 Clarke Quay
- DT20 Fort Canning
- NS22 Orchard
- NS23 Somerset
- NS24NE6CC1 Dhoby Ghaut
- DT13 Rochor
- EW7 Eunos
- EW2–DT32 Tampines
- From Marina Centre Terminal (Fridays, Saturdays & Eve of Public Holidays):
00:00, 00:40, 01:20 & 02:00
|From (Bus Stop)||To (Bus Stop)||Fare Segment|
|02099 – Raffles Blvd (Marina Ctr Ter)||01549 – Ophir Rd (Opp Duo Residences)||City|
|83101 – Jln Eunos (Eunos Stn)||75061 – Bedok Reservoir Rd (Opp Bedok Reform Trg Ctr)||HDB Town 1 (Bedok)|
|75229 – Tampines Ave 1 (Temasek Poly East G)||75109 – Tampines Ave 3 (Blk 888)||HDB Town 2 (Tampines)|
- 2006 – Present: SBS Transit Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2024 under the Tampines Bus Package.
- 2006 (22 Dec): Introduced as a unidirectional night service from Marina Centre to Tampines to replace Nite Owl 65M
- 2008 (31 Aug): Amended to ply Bedok Reservoir Rd and Tampines Ave 1, skipping Bedok North Rd and Tampines Ave 10
- 2016 (28 Mar): Designated wheelchair-accessible bus route (WAB)
- 2020 (08 Apr – 01 Jun): Temporarily suspended due to Singapore COVID-19 Circuit Breaker Measures.
- 2020 (02 Jun): Suspended until further notice
- 2021 (27 Feb): Amended to the relocated Marina Ctr Ter