Fast Forward 30e will be renamed as Express 30e from 12 August 2018.
Bedok Bus Interchange → Pasir Panjang Road (Opp Heng Mui Keng Terrace)
Pasir Panjang Road (Heng Mui Keng Terrace) → Bedok Bus Interchange
|Passes Through||Harbourfront, Old Airport Road|
|Route Length||24.0 km (D1) | 24.6 km (D2)|
|Traveling Time||65 mins|
|BCM Route Package||Bedok Bus Package|
|Current Operator||SBS Transit Ltd|
|Current Depot||Bedok North Bus Depot (BNDEP)|
|Current Fleet||12-metre Single Deck Bus:
– Mercedes-Benz O530 Citaro
|Departure Times from Bedok
||0706hrs – 0754hrs (Weekdays, except Public Holidays)|
|Departure Times from Pasir Panjang Rd
||1736hrs – 1824hrs (Weekdays, except Public Holidays)|
|Frequency||Direction 1||Direction 2|
|12 mins||12 mins|
Service 30e was introduced as a Fast-Forward variant of Service 30, providing faster commute between various points of Service 30’s route. The route connects the Eastern areas of Bedok, Geylang Serai, Old Airport and Fort Road with the Western areas of HarbourFront and Pasir Panjang, where many industries and offices are located. From 12 Aug 2018, the Fast-Forward naming was changed to Express.
The route skips selected stops throughout its route in both directions. In addition, it has a longer express sector in the middle; between Telok Blangah Road and Fort Road via the Marina Coastal Expressway. Buses can ply different routes along the express sectors depending on traffic conditions.
MRT Stations Served:
- EW5 Bedok
- EW7 Eunos
- CC8 Dakota
- NE1CC29 Harbourfront
- CC27 Labrador Park
- CC26 Pasir Panjang
- CC25 Haw Par Villa
- SBS Transit Bus Service 30: Bedok ↔ Boon Lay
- 2005 – Present: SBS Transit Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2023 under the Bedok Bus Package.
- 2005 (19 Sep): Introduced between Bedok Int and Science Park II.
- 2009 (23 Feb): Enhanced to call at PSA Wharves G3 and extended to Heng Mui Keng Terr along Pasir Panjang Road in both directions
- 2011 (19 Nov): Terminates at Bedok Temporary Bus Interchange
- 2012 (Aug 27): Calls at a pair of bus stops along Alexandra Rd (Opp Alexandra DP Blk 3 for AM Peak and Alexandra DP Blk 3 for PM Peak).
- 2013 (29 Dec): Express sector diverted to Marina Coastal Expressway (MCE) from ECP.
- 2014 (30 Nov): Amended to air-conditioned Bedok Integrated Transport Hub (ITH)
- 2016 (25 Jan): Designated wheelchair-accessible bus route (WAB)
- 2018 (12 Aug): Renamed as an Express Bus Service from a Fast Forward Bus Service