The route operates from Punggol Bus Interchange and ends at Tampines Avenue 5 (Opp Our Tampines Hub), operating only on weekdays morning peak hours.
→ Opp Our Tampines Hub
|Route||Punggol Temporary Bus Interchange → Tampines Avenue 5 (Opp Our Tampines Hub)|
|Passes Through||Punggol Rd, TPE, Tampines Ave 10|
|Route Length||9.1 km|
|Traveling Time||30 mins|
|BCM Route Package||Loyang Bus Package|
|Current Operator||Go-Ahead Singapore|
|Current Depot||Loyang Bus Depot|
|Current Fleet||12-metre Single Deck Bus
– Mercedes-Benz Citaro
|Departure Times from Punggol
||Weekdays (except Public Holidays)|
|05:47 – 09:56|
|Fare||Charges regular distance fares
Short Trip Service 34A is a trunk service operating from Punggol Bus Interchange and ends at Tampines Avenue 5 (Opp Our Tampines Hub).
As a Short-Trip Service, the route operates during morning peak hours on weekdays. It mainly supplements the high demand for Service 34 from inter-town commuters, connecting residential estates in Punggol with industrial buildings near Tampines Avenue 10 as well as Tampines estate.
MRT Station Served
- NE17PTC Punggol
- From Punggol Temp Int:
Weekdays (except Public Holidays): 05:47, 06:30, 06:49, 07:25, 07:50, 08:27, 08:56, 09:34 & 09:56
Gallery (Go-Ahead Singapore):
Gallery (SBS Transit):
- 28 Mar 2011 – 03 Sep 2016: SBS Transit Ltd
- 04 Sep 2016 – Present: Go Ahead Singapore Pte Ltd (formerly known as Go Ahead Loyang Pte Ltd)
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2023 under the Loyang Bus Package.
- 2011 (28 Mar): Introduced from Punggol Temp Int to Tampines Ave 5 (Opp Tampines Stadium) during weekday morning peak hours.
- 2014 (24 Aug): Serves new bus stop (65199) along TPE.
- 2016 (04 Sep): Operations transferred to Go Ahead Loyang Pte Ltd from SBS Transit Ltd.
- 2016 (23 Oct): Serves new bus stop (75171) along Tampines Ave 5.