The route operates from Punggol Bus Interchange and ends at Tampines Avenue 5 (Opp Our Tampines Hub), operating only on weekdays morning peak hours.
|Route||Punggol Temporary Bus Interchange → Tampines Avenue 5 (Opp Our Tampines Hub)|
|Passes Through||Punggol Rd, TPE, Tampines Ave 10|
|Route Length||9.1 km|
|Traveling Time||30 mins|
|BCM Route Package||Loyang Bus Package|
|Current Operator||Go-Ahead Singapore|
|Current Depot||Loyang Bus Depot|
|Current Fleet||12-metre Single Deck Bus
– Mercedes-Benz Citaro
|Departure Times from Punggol
||Weekdays (except Public Holidays)|
|05:47 – 09:56|
|Fare||Charges regular distance fares
Short Trip Service 34A is a trunk service operating from Punggol Bus Interchange and ends at Tampines Avenue 5 (Opp Our Tampines Hub).
As a Short-Trip Service, the route operates during morning peak hours on weekdays. It mainly supplements the high demand for Service 34 from inter-town commuters, connecting residential estates in Punggol with industrial buildings near Tampines Avenue 10 as well as Tampines estate.
MRT Station Served
- NE17PTC Punggol
- From Punggol Temp Int:
Weekdays (except Public Holidays): 05:47, 06:30, 06:49, 07:25, 07:50, 08:27, 08:56, 09:34 & 09:56
Gallery (Go-Ahead Singapore):
Gallery (SBS Transit):
- 28 Mar 2011 – 03 Sep 2016: SBS Transit Ltd
- 04 Sep 2016 – Present: Go Ahead Singapore Pte Ltd (formerly known as Go Ahead Loyang Pte Ltd)
- 2011 (28 Mar): Introduced from Punggol Temp Int to Tampines Ave 5 (Opp Tampines Stadium) during weekday morning peak hours.
- 2014 (24 Aug): Serves new bus stop (65199) along TPE.
- 2016 (04 Sep): Operations transferred to Go Ahead Loyang Pte Ltd from SBS Transit Ltd.
- 2016 (23 Oct): Serves new bus stop (75171) along Tampines Ave 5.