SBS Transit Bus Service 37 is a trunk loop route connecting Tampines to Changi North Crescent, via Tampines Ave 7 and PIE.
||Tampines Bus Interchange ↺ Changi North Crescent (Loop)|
|Passes Through||Tampines Ave 7, Changi North St 1|
|Route Length||10.7 km|
|Travelling Time||50 mins|
|BCM Route Package||Tampines Bus Package|
|Current Operator||SBS Transit Ltd
|Current Depot||Bedok North Bus Depot (BNDEP)|
|Current Fleet||12-metre Double Deck Bus:
– MAN A95 (Euro 6)
– Volvo B9TL
|Departure Times from Tampines
||0600hrs – 1935hrs (Daily)|
|0630-0830: 06 – 08 mins
0831-1659: 06 – 13 mins
1700-1900: 08 – 12 mins
After 1900: 12 mins
Service 37 from Tampines Interchange loops at Changi North Crescent, serving the Changi North Industrial Estate with bus connections to Tampines and a short express sector along the TPE. Service 4 also serves part of the industrial estate and a good alternative during peak hours.
MRT Stations Served:
Fare: Charges basic distance fares. See Bus Fares.
- 1996 – 31 Oct 2001: Singapore Bus Services Ltd
- 01 Nov 2001 – Present: SBS Transit Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2024 under the Tampines Bus Package.
- 1996: Introduced between Tampines Int and Changi North Cres (Loop)
- 2004 (08 Mar): Extension of operating hours: 0615 – 0850 (AM Peak) and 1550 – 1935 (PM Peak).
- 2006 (16 Oct): Revision of first bus timing to 0600hrs from Mondays to Saturdays
- 2007 (22 Jan): Converted to full-day route
- 2007 (20 Oct): Calls at three new bus stops at Changi North Cres
- 2010 (05 Nov): Revision of first bus timing to 0600hrs on Sundays & Public Holidays
- 2016 (27 Jun): Designated wheelchair-accessible bus route (WAB)
- Refer to this article
- 1996: Amended to present routing. No significant route changes since 1996.