SBS Transit Bus Service 37 is a trunk loop route connecting Tampines and Tampines East to Changi North Crescent, via Tampines Ave 7.
|Route||Tampines Bus Interchange ↺ Changi North Crescent (Loop)|
|Passes Through||Tampines Ave 7, Changi North St 1|
|Route Length||10.8 km|
|Traveling Time||50 mins|
|BCM Route Package||Tampines Bus Package|
|Current Operator||SBS Transit Ltd|
|Current Depot||Bedok North Bus Depot (BNDEP)|
|Current Fleet||12-metre Double Deck Bus
– MAN A95
– Volvo B9TL
|Departure Times from Tampines
|06:00 – 19:35|
|Loop Service||6:30am–8.30am||8.31am–4.59pm||5.00pm–7.00pm||After 7.00pm|
|Weekdays||6 – 8 mins||5 – 12 mins||9 – 12 mins||12 mins|
|Saturdays||14 – 15 mins||13 – 19 mins||17 – 18 mins||17 mins|
|Sundays / Public Holidays||13 – 16 mins||13 – 18 mins||17 – 18 mins||18 mins|
|Fare||Charges regular distance fares
Service 37 from Tampines loops at Changi North Crescent, serving the Changi North Industrial Estate with bus connections to Tampines and a short express sector along the TPE. Service 4 also serves part of the industrial estate and is a good alternative during peak hours.
MRT Stations Served:
- 1996 – 31 Oct 2001: Singapore Bus Services Ltd
- 01 Nov 2001 – Present: SBS Transit Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2024 under the Tampines Bus Package.
- 1996: Introduced between Tampines Int and Changi North Cres (Loop) as a peak hour service
- 2004 (08 Mar): Extension of operating hours: 0615 – 0850 (AM Peak) and 1550 – 1935 (PM Peak).
- 2006 (16 Oct): Revision of first bus timing to 0600hrs from Mondays to Saturdays
- 2007 (22 Jan): Converted to full-day route
- 2007 (20 Oct): Serves three new bus stops along Changi North Cres
- 2010 (05 Nov): Revision of first bus timing to 0600hrs on Sundays & Public Holidays
- 2016 (27 Jun): Designated wheelchair-accessible bus route (WAB)