For Service 410G in the reverse direction, check out Service 410W.
SBS Transit Feeder Service 410G is a Feeder service operating from Bishan Interchange and looping at Shunfu Road, passing through Bishan Street 21, Upper Thomson Road, Sin Ming Avenue and Bishan Street 22 in a clockwise loop fashion. Service 410W plies the same route in the anti-clockwise direction.
Formerly denoted as Direction 2 of Service 410, bus stop poles for this service were updated to reflect Service 410G instead of 410 in October 2019.
||Bishan Bus Interchange ↺ Shunfu Road (Loop)|
|Passes Through||Bishan St 12, Bishan St 21, Sin Ming Ave, Bishan St 22|
|Route Length||9.6 km|
|Travelling Time||50 mins|
|BCM Route Package||Bishan – Toa Payoh Bus Package|
|Current Operator||SBS Transit Ltd|
|Current Depot||Ang Mo Kio Bus Depot (AMDEP)|
|Current Fleet||12-metre Single-Deck Buses:
– Mercedes-Benz Citaro
– Scania K230UB
|Departure Times from Bishan
||0545hrs – 0045hrs (Daily)|
|Frequency||0630hrs – 0830hrs: 05 – 06 mins
0831hrs – 1659hrs: 05 – 12 mins
1700hrs – 1900hrs: 06 mins
After 1900hrs: 06 – 12 mins
Feeder Service 410G connects Bishan neighborhoods 1, 2, 3 and 4 to Bishan Interchange/MRT, passing through Sin Ming and Marymount MRT.
MRT Stations Served
- Service 410G: Sin Ming Ave (Opp Blk 454) → Bishan Int
Weekdays: 0530hrs, 0548hrs
Saturdays, Sundays & Public Holidays: 0545hrs
- Service 410W: Bishan Bus Interchange ↺ Shunfu Road (Loop)
Fare: Fares for Feeder Services are capped at 3.2km. See Bus Fares.
- 1997 – 2001: Singapore Bus Services Ltd
- 2001 – Present: SBS Transit Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2026 under the Bishan – Toa Payoh Bus Package.
- 1992: Introduced as a Bishan Int – Sin Ming Ave (Loop) Townlink service
- 1993: Change of direction to colour plate. Direction 1 changed to White Plate, while direction 2 changed to Green Plate.
- 1995: Declassified from townlink service
- 2009 (26 Oct): Designated wheelchair-accessible bus service (WAB)
- 2011 (30 Jan): Amended to serve Marymount Rd (Marymount Station), Shunfu Rd, Sin Ming Rd (Sin Ming Plaza for 410G).
- 2013: Service improvement under the BSEP scheme