For Service 410W in the reverse direction, check out Service 410G.
SBS Transit Feeder Service 410W is a Feeder service operating from Bishan Interchange and looping at Shunfu Road, passing through Bishan Street 22, Sin Ming Avenue, Upper Thomson Road and Bishan Street 21 in an anti-clockwise loop fashion. Service 410G plies the same route in the clockwise direction.
Formerly denoted as Direction 1 of Service 410, bus stop poles for this service were updated to reflect Service 410W instead of 410 in October 2019.
||Bishan Bus Interchange ↺ Shunfu Road (Loop)|
|Passes Through||Bishan St 22, Sin Ming Ave, Bishan St 21, Bishan St 12|
|Route Length||9.2 km|
|Travelling Time||50 mins|
|BCM Route Package||Bishan – Toa Payoh Bus Package|
|Current Operator||SBS Transit Ltd|
|Current Depot||Ang Mo Kio Bus Depot (AMDEP)|
|Current Fleet||12-metre Double Deck Bus:
– Volvo B9TL
12-metre Single Deck Bus
– Scania K230UB
|Departure Times from Bishan
||0545hrs – 0045hrs (Daily)|
|Frequency||0630hrs – 0830hrs: 05 – 06 mins
0831hrs – 1659hrs: 05 – 10 mins
1700hrs – 1900hrs: 04 – 05 mins
After 1900hrs: 04 – 12 mins
Feeder Service 410W connects Bishan neighborhoods 1, 2, 3 and 4 to Bishan Interchange/MRT, passing through Sin Ming and Marymount MRT.
During Eves of Public Holidays, as well as MRT Early Closure affecting Bishan MRT Station, operating hours will be extended. Exact last bus hours are announced by SBS Transit closer to these dates.
MRT Stations Served
- Sin Ming Ave (Opp Eunoia JC) → Bishan Int
- Service 410G: Bishan Bus Interchange ↺ Shunfu Road (Loop)
Fare: Fares for Feeder Services are capped at 3.2km. See Bus Fares.
- 1997 – 2001: Singapore Bus Services Ltd
- 2001 – Present: SBS Transit Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2026 under the Bishan – Toa Payoh Bus Package.
- 1992: Introduced as a Bishan Int – Sin Ming Ave (Loop) Townlink service
- 1993: Change of direction to colour plate. Direction 1 changed to White Plate, while direction 2 changed to Green Plate.
- 1995: Declassified from townlink service
- 2009 (26 Oct): Designated wheelchair-accessible bus service (WAB)
- 2011 (30 Jan): Amended to serve Marymount Rd (Marymount Station), Shunfu Rd, Sin Ming Rd (Sin Ming Plaza for 410G).
- 2013: Service improvement under the BSEP scheme