For Service 410W in the reverse direction, check out Service 410G.
SBS Transit Feeder Service 410W is a Feeder service operating from Bishan Interchange and looping at Shunfu Road, passing through Bishan Street 22, Sin Ming Avenue, Upper Thomson Road and Bishan Street 21 in an anti-clockwise loop fashion. Service 410G plies the same route in the clockwise direction.
Formerly denoted as Direction 1 of Service 410, bus stop poles for this service were updated to reflect Service 410W instead of 410 in October 2019.
↺ Shunfu Rd (Loop)
|Route||Bishan Bus Interchange ↺ Shunfu Road (Loop)|
|Passes Through||Bishan St 22, Sin Ming Ave, Upp Thomson Rd, Bishan St 21|
|Route Length||9.2 km|
|Travelling Time||50 mins|
|BCM Route Package||Bishan–Toa Payoh Bus Package|
|Current Operator||SBS Transit Ltd|
|Current Depot||Ang Mo Kio Bus Depot (AMDEP)|
|Current Fleet||12-metre Single Deck Bus
– Scania K230UB
|12-metre Double Deck Bus:
– Volvo B9TL
|Departure Times from Bishan
|05:45 – 00:45|
|Weekdays||5 – 6 mins||5 – 9 mins||4 – 5 mins||4 – 12 mins|
|Saturdays||10 mins||9 – 14 mins||10 – 12 mins||10 – 13 mins|
|Sundays / Public Holidays||9 – 13 mins||9 – 12 mins||9 – 11 mins||10 – 11 mins|
|Fare||Charges distance fares capped at 3.2km for feeder services.
Feeder Service 410W connects Bishan neighborhoods 1, 2, 3 and 4 to Bishan Interchange/MRT, passing through Sin Ming and Marymount MRT.
During Eves of Public Holidays, as well as MRT Early Closure affecting Bishan MRT Station, operating hours will be extended. Exact last bus hours are announced by SBS Transit closer to these dates.
MRT Stations Served
- Sin Ming Ave (Opp Eunoia JC) → Bishan Int
- Service 410G: Bishan Int ↺ Shunfu Road (Loop)
- 1992 – 2001: Singapore Bus Services Ltd
- 2001 – Present: SBS Transit Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2026 under the Bishan – Toa Payoh Bus Package.
- 1992 (03 May): Introduced between Bishan Int and Sin Ming Ave (Loop) via Bishan St 22 as a Townlink service under TransitLink Network Integration Exercise Phase 7, replacing Service 57
- 1995: Converted to a regular feeder service
- 2009 (26 Oct): Designated wheelchair-accessible bus service (WAB)
- 2011 (30 Jan): Amended to ply Jln Todak, Shunfu Rd and Marymount Rd, skipping Marymount Lane