SBS Transit Nite Owl 4N is a unidirectional overnight route running from Marina Centre to Pasir Ris Drive 1, passing through City Hall, Clarke Quay, Zion Road, Orchard Road, Ophir Road, Marine Parade, Bedok, Simei and Pasir Ris. It is one of six Nite Owl routes operated by SBS Transit.
Nite Owl Services will remain suspended until further notice, starting from 8 April 2020.
→ Pasir Ris Dr 1
- Different fares apply within HDB towns and between HDB towns.
- No Boarding at Marina Centre Terminal.
- – Wheelchair Inaccessible Bus Stop
|Route||Marina Centre Bus Terminal → Pasir Ris Drive 1 (Blk 210)|
|Passes Through||City Hall, Clarke Quay, Zion Road, Orchard Road, Ophir Road, Marine Parade, Bedok, Simei, Pasir Ris|
|Route Length||41.1 km|
|Traveling Time||93 mins|
|BCM Route Package||Bedok Bus Package|
|Current Operator||SBS Transit Ltd|
|Current Depot||Bedok North Bus Depot (BNDEP)|
|Current Fleet||12-metre Single Deck Bus
– Mercedes-Benz Citaro
– Scania K230UB
|Departure Times from Marina Centre
||Fridays, Saturdays & Eves of Public Holidays|
|00:00 – 02:00|
|From Marina Centre||40 mins|
|Fare||Flat Fare. Transfer benefits from distance fares & monthly concession passes are not applicable.|
|Cash / Card Fares
||Adult, PWD, WTCS||Senior Citizen||Student||Child (card)|
|Between City and HDB town /
Between HDB towns
|Within HDB Town||$1.75||$1.25||$0.85||Free|
|Note||PWD – Persons with Disabilities
WTCS – WorkFare Transport Concession Scheme cardholders
Nite Owl 4N connects the City areas of Marina Centre, City Hall, River Valley, Orchard and Rochor with the housing estates of Marine Parade, Bedok, Simei and Pasir Ris. This service only operates on Fridays, Saturdays, eves of Public Holidays, with four trips on regular operating days.
The route has an express sector from Ophir Road to Marine Parade Road via East Coast Parkway (ECP). It also does not call at bus stops along Simei Avenue.
During festive periods such as Christmas Eve or New Years’ Eve, operating hours are extended to 4am to cater for late-night dwellers.
MRT Stations Served:
- NS25EW13 City Hall
- NE5 Clarke Quay
- DT20 Fort Canning
- NS22 Orchard
- NS23 Somerset
- NS24NE6CC1 Dhoby Ghaut
- DT13 Rochor
- EW5 Bedok
- EW3 Simei
- DT34 Upper Changi
- EW1 Pasir Ris
- From Marina Centre Terminal (Fridays, Saturdays & Eve of Public Holidays):
00:00, 00:40, 01:20 & 02:00
|From (Bus Stop)||To (Bus Stop)||Fare Segment|
|02099 – Raffles Blvd (Marina Ctr Ter)||01549 – Ophir Rd (Opp Duo Residences)||City|
|92071 – Marine Parade Rd (Opp Blk 57)||93041 – Marine Parade Rd (Hua Xin Ct)||HDB Town 1 (Marine Parade)|
|93139 – Bedok Sth Ave 1 (Eastern Lagoon II)||84431 – Bedok Nth Ave 4 (Blk 3014)||HDB Town 2 (Bedok)|
|96259 – Simei St 3 (Aft Changi General Hosp)||96061 – Upp Changi Rd East (Opp Mera Terr P/G)||HDB Town 3 (Simei)|
|98011 – Loyang Ave (Blk 149A)||78059 – Pasir Ris Dr 1 (Blk 210)||HDB Town 4 (Pasir Ris)|
- 2006 – Present: SBS Transit Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2023 under the Bedok Bus Package.
- 2006 (22 Dec): Introduced as a unidirectional night service from Marina Centre to Bedok North Rd (Opp Fengshan Pr Sch) to replace Nite Owl 16M
- 2008 (31 Aug): Integrated with Nite Owl Service 7N, extended to terminate at Pasir Ris Dr 1 (Blk 210) and amended to ply Bedok North Ave 1 and Bedok North Ave 4, skipping Bedok South Rd, Bedok North Ave 3 and Bedok Reservoir Rd
- 2012 (29 Apr): Serves new bus stop (78049) along Pasir Ris Dr 1
- 2016 (28 Mar): Designated wheelchair-accessible bus route (WAB)
- 2020 (08 Apr – 01 Jun): Temporarily suspended due to Singapore COVID-19 Circuit Breaker Measures.
- 2020 (02 Jun): Suspended until further notice
- 2021 (27 Feb): Amended to the relocated Marina Ctr Ter