Bus Service 75A was withdrawn from 11 April 2021, coinciding with the amendment of Bus Service 67, 75 and 170 to serve Beauty World MRT via Upper Bukit Timah Road (instead of Jalan Anak Bukit).
Prior to withdrawal, the route operated from Gali Batu Terminal and ended at Clementi Road (Opp SIM HQ), operating only during the weekday morning peak hours.
→ Opp SIM HQ
- No boarding at Gali Batu Bus Terminal
|Route||Gali Batu Bus Terminal → Clementi Road (Opp SIM HQ)
|Passes Through||Woodlands Road, Cashew Road, Upper Bukit Timah Road|
|Route Length||9.1 km|
|Traveling Time||40 mins|
|Former BCM Route Package||Choa Chu Kang–Bukit Panjang Bus Package|
|Former Operator||SMRT Buses Ltd|
|Former Depot||Kranji Bus Depot (KJDEP)
Buses park at: Bulim Bus Depot (BUDEP)
|Former Fleet||12-metre Single Deck Bus:
– MAN A22
|Departure Times from Gali Batu
||Weekdays, except Public Holidays|
|Fare||Charges regular distance fares
Short Trip Service 75A was a trunk service operating from Gali Batu Bus Terminal and ended at Clementi Road (Opp SIM HQ).
As a Short-Trip Service, the route operated during Weekday Morning Peak hours and supplemented the high demand for Bus Service 75 from students commuting to Ngee Ann Polytechnic and the Singapore University of Social Sciences in the mornings.
On 11 April 2021, signage pertaining to Short Trip Service 75A were removed from bus stop poles, along with relevant service information from the Land Transport Authority “MyTransport” app / website as well as the website of operator SMRT Buses.
This coincided with the amendment of Bus Service 67, 75 and 170 to serve Beauty World MRT via Upper Bukit Timah Road (instead of Jalan Anak Bukit).
The last day of service was on Friday, 9 April 2021.
- From Gali Batu Ter:
MRT / LRT Stations Served
- 29 Jul 2013 – 11 Apr 2021: SMRT Buses Ltd
- 2013 (29 Jul): Introduced as a short-trip service from Bt Panjang Rd (Blk 604) to Clementi Rd (Opp SIM HQ) during morning peak hours on weekdays. Wheelchair-accessible at launch
- 2015 (01 Mar): Serves reinstated bus stop outside Assumption Pathway Sch along Upp Bt Timah Rd, skipping a pair of bus stops opposite Ministry of Defence and before Cashew Rd
- 2017 (04 Sep): Serves bus stop opp Ten Mile Junction along Woodlands Rd & Serves the bus stop outside Blk 180 along Jelebu Rd, skipping the bus stop outside Bt Panjang Plaza
- 2021 (23 Jan): Extended to start from Gali Batu Ter with the closure of Bt Panjang Temp Bus Pk
- 2021 (11 Apr): Withdrawn with the amendment of Services 67, 75 & 170 to Upp Bt Timah Rd, skipping Jln Anak Bt. The last day of operations was on Friday, 9 April 2021