SBS Transit Feeder Bus Service 803 is a Feeder service operating from Yishun Bus Interchange and looping at Yishun Avenue 6, passing through Yishun Avenue 9, Yishun Ring Road and Yishun Street 31. Introduced on 16 Feb 2014, it is the 21st service to be introduced under the Bus Service Enhancement Programme (BSEP).
||Yishun Bus Interchange ↺ Yishun Avenue 6 (Loop)|
|Passes Through||Yishun Avenue 9, Yishun Ring Rd, Yishun Street 31|
|Route Length||4.2 km|
|Travelling Time||21 – 37 mins|
|BCM Route Package||Seletar Bus Package
|Current Operator||SBS Transit Ltd|
|Current Depot||Seletar Bus Depot (SEDEP)|
|Current Fleet||12-metre Single Deck Buses:
– MAN A22
|Departure Times from Yishun
||0520hrs – 0055hrs (Weekdays & Saturdays)
0530hrs – 0055hrs (Sundays & Public Holidays)
|0630 – 0830: 05 – 07 mins
0831 – 1659: 05 – 08 mins
1700 – 1900: 04 – 08 mins
After 1900: 04 – 09 mins
Service 803 provides residents of Yishun Neighborhoods 2 and 3 with greater connectivity to Yishun Town Centre, MRT and Bus Interchange. It also serves other amenities in the neighborhood, such as Northpoint City Shopping Centre, Nee Soon East Community Centre and schools such as Yishun Town Secondary School and Xishan Primary School. This is the twenty-first bus service to be introduced under the Bus Service Enhancement Programme (BSEP), as well as the third feeder service.
The service plys Yishun Street 31, a road not served by then existing bus routes. The route benefits residents of newly-built residential developments in the area, namely the HDB Bulit-to-Order (BTO) developments of Yishun Greenwalk and Yishun Riverwalk.
MRT Station Served
- NS13 Yishun
Fare: Fares for Feeder Services are capped at 3.2km. See Bus Fares.
Gallery (SBS Transit)
Gallery (SMRT Buses)
- 2014 – 24 Mar 2018: SMRT Buses Ltd
- 25 Mar 2018 onwards: SBS Transit Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2023 under the Seletar Bus Package.
- 2014 (16 Feb): Introduced from Yishun Int to Yishun Ave 6, via Yishun Ave 9, Ring Road and Street 31. This bus service is under the Bus Service Enhancement Programme (BSEP).
- 2014 (02 Mar): Designated wheelchair-accessible bus route (WAB)
- 2015 (14 Mar): Amended to Yishun Temp Int
- 2018 (25 Mar): Operations transferred to SBS Transit as part of the Seletar Bus Package
- 2019 (08 Sep): Amended to Yishun Integrated Transport Hub