The route operates from Jalan Kayu (Bef Seletar Camp G) and ends at Jalan Kayu (Aft Seletar Camp G) via Changi Airport on weekdays, except Public Holidays.
↺ Changi Airport (Loop)
|Route||Jalan Kayu (Bef Seletar Camp G) → Jalan Kayu (Aft Seletar Camp G) via Changi Airport|
|Passes Through||TPE, Airport Blvd, Changi Airport Terminals 3, 1 & 2|
|Route Length||36.7 km|
|Travelling Time||71 – 72 mins|
|BCM Route Package||Sembawang–Yishun Bus Package|
|Current Operator||Tower Transit Singapore Pte Ltd
(Tower Transit Singapore)
|Current Depot||Mandai Bus Depot|
|Current Fleet||Single Deck Bus
– MAN A22
|Departure Times from Jalan Kayu (Bef Seletar Camp G)
||Weekdays (except Public Holidays)|
|07:31 – 08:05|
|Fare||Charges regular distance fares
Short Trip Service 858B is a trunk service operating from Jalan Kayu (Bef Seletar Camp G) and ends at Jalan Kayu (Aft Seletar Camp G).
On 19 & 20 May 2019, during the Vesak Day Public Holidays, a special variant of Service 858B was operated from Woodlands Temporary Bus Interchange to Jalan Kayu (Aft Seletar Camp G), via Changi Airport, to serve the increased demand of commuters to Jewel Changi Airport.
MRT Station Served
- CG2 Changi Airport
- From Jalan Kayu (Bef Seletar Camp G):
07:31, 07:53 & 08:05
Gallery (Tower Transit):
Gallery (SMRT Buses):
- 01 Feb 2016 – 18 Sep 2021: SMRT Buses Ltd
- 19 Sep 2021 – Present: Tower Transit Singapore Pte Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2026 under the Sembawang–Yishun Bus Package.
- 2016 (01 Feb): Introduced between Jln Kayu and Changi Airport PTB 2 (Loop) during morning peak hours on weekdays
- 2019 (19 May & 20 May): Temporarily extended to start from Woodlands Temp Int for Vesak Day Public Holiday
- 2019 (21 May): Shortened to start from Jln Kayu (Bef Seletar Camp G), following the end of Vesak Day Public Holiday
- 2021 (19 Sep): Operations transferred to Tower Transit under the Sembawang-Yishun Bus Package