SMRT Feeder Bus Service 912 is a Feeder service operating from Woodlands Bus Interchange and looping at both Woodlands Avenue 7 and Woodlands Centre Road, passing through Woodlands Drive 50, Woodlands Ring Road, Woodlands Avenue 1 and Woodlands Street 41. It operates as a dual-loop service, calling at Woodlands Interchange twice in a single trip, at separate boarding berths.
Service 912 serves Woodlands Integrated Transport Hub from 13 Jun 2021.
↺ Woodlands Ave 7 (Loop)
- Buses displaying Service 912 will continue to operate on the other loop after arriving at Woodlands Int.
- Services 912A & 912B terminates at Woodlands Int.
|Route||Woodlands Integrated Transport Hub ↺ Woodlands Avenue 7 / Woodlands Centre Road (Loop)|
|Passes Through||East Loop: Woodlands Dr 50, Woodlands Ring Rd, Woodlands Ave 6
West Loop: Woodlands Ave 1, Woodlands St 41, Woodlands Ctr Rd
|Route Length||17.4 km|
|Travelling Time||75 mins|
|BCM Route Package||Woodlands Bus Package|
|Current Operator||SMRT Buses Ltd|
|Current Depot||Woodlands Bus Depot (WLDEP)|
|Current Fleet||12-metre Double-Deck Bus:
– MAN A95
– Volvo B9TL
|18-metre Articulated Bus:
– MAN A24
|Departure Times from Woodlands
(East Loop via Admiralty MRT)
|Weekdays||Saturdays & Sundays / Public Holidays
|05:30 – 00:49||05:30 – 00:45|
|Departure Times from Woodlands
(West Loop via Woodlands Ctr Rd)
||Saturdays||Sundays / Public Holidays|
|06:08 – 01:22||06:00 – 01:15||05:59 – 01:11|
|23 – 27 mins||21 – 25 mins||22 – 25 mins||19 – 25 mins|
|Fare||Charges distance fares capped at 3.2km for feeder services|
Feeder Service 912 serves residential estates, schools and public amenities along Woodlands Ave 5, Woodlands Dr 50, Woodlands Ring Rd, Woodlands Ave 1, Woodlands St 42 and Woodlands Centre Rd, connecting them to transport nodes at Woodlands Regional Centre, which includes Woodlands Bus Interchange & Woodlands MRT station. Its primary area of service is Woodlands Neighbourhood 6 & 8 on the East Loop, and Neighbourhoods 3, 4 & Woodlands Centre on the West Loop.
The route serves schools such as Woodlands Primary School, Woodlands Ring Secondary School, MINDS – Woodlands Gardens School, Si Ling Primary School, Fuchun Primary School, Fuchun Secondary School and Marsiling Primary School. Other public amenities served include Woodlands Civic Centre, 888 Plaza, Woodlands Galaxy Community Centre (CC), Woodlands Town Garden and Woodlands Train Checkpoint.
Service 912 operates in two loops, where buses will first ply the East Loop (Berth B7 – via Woodlands Ave 7) followed by the West Loop (Berth B12 – via Woodlands Centre Rd), while calling at Woodlands Bus Interchange between loops. There are two separate queue berths at Woodlands Bus Interchange for Service 912; passengers should check their direction of travel before boarding the bus.
Service 912 terminating trips are operated as Short Trip Services 912A & 912B (Formerly 912E) which terminates at Woodlands Int, as a Short Trip Service. Higher bus frequencies are operated on these Short Trip Services.
In addition, a route variant Service 912M operates supplementary trips during the peak hours, covering a shorter version of the West loop and looping at Woodlands St 41.
MRT Stations Served:
- Operated as Service 912B: Woodlands Int → Woodlands Int via Woodlands Centre Rd (West Loop)
Weekdays: Between 05:30 – 05:56
Saturdays: Between 05:30 – 05:54
Sundays / Public Holidays: Between 05:40 – 05:52
- Service 912A: Woodlands Int ↺ Woodlands Avenue 7 (Loop)
- Service 912B: Woodlands Int ↺ Woodlands Centre Rd (Loop)
- Service 912M: Woodlands Int ↺ Woodlands Street 41 (Loop)
Weekdays: 06:08 – 08:10 & 16:54 – 19:22
- 1996 – 2004: Trans-Island Bus Services Ltd
- 2004 – Present: SMRT Buses Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2023 under the Woodlands Bus Package.
- 1996 (08 Dec): Introduced between Woodlands Reg Int and Woodlands Dr 50/Woodlands Checkpoint Ter (Loop) with the integration of Services 902 and 905
- 1997: Extended to loop at Woodlands Ave 7
- 1998: Serves new bus stop outside Blk 409 along Woodlands St 41
- 2001 (24 Jun): Serves new bus stop outside Blk 680 along Woodlands Ave 6
- 2003 (23 Mar): Amended to loop at Woodlands Centre Rd, skipping Woodlands Checkpoint Ter
- 2016 (12 Mar): Amended to Woodlands Temp Int
- 2016 (03 Apr): Designated wheelchair-accessible bus route (WAB)
- 2017 (10 Sep): Service 912E discontinued, replaced with Service 912A for East Loop & Service 912B for West Loop
- 2018 (12 Aug): Intratown branding dropped, re-branded as a Feeder Bus Service
- 2021 (13 Jun): Amended to Woodlands Integrated Transport Hub
Back to Bus Services