SMRT Feeder Bus Service 912M is a peak hour supplementary bus service from Woodlands Temporary Bus Interchange and looping at Woodlands Street 41, passing through Woodlands Avenue 5, 2 and 1. Operating during weekday peak hours, it runs alongside Feeder 912 and alleviates crowding on high-demand sectors during peak hours. The route was renumbered from Peak Period Short Service 912P.
Bus Service 912M does not serve Woodlands Train Checkpoint & Woodlands Centre Road.
Bus Service 912M calls at an additional bus stop along Woodlands Avenue 1 (Bus Stop 45599 – Opp Fuchun CC) from 24 June 2019.
|Route||Woodlands Temporary Bus Interchange ↺ Woodlands Street 41 (Loop)|
|Passes Through||Woodlands Ave 5, Woodlands Ave 2, Woodlands Ave 1|
|Route Length||6.5 km|
|Travelling Time||30 mins|
|BCM Route Package||Woodlands Bus Package
|Current Operator||SMRT Buses Ltd|
|Current Depot||Woodlands Bus Depot (WLDEP)|
|Current Fleet||18-metre Articulated Bus
– Mercedes-Benz O405G
– MAN A24
12-metre Double Deck Bus
– MAN A95
|Departure Times from Woodlands
||0608hrs – 0810hrs & 1654hrs – 1922hrs (Weekdays, except Public Holidays)|
Service 912M is a supplementary service duplicating Feeder 912, serving between Woodlands Int/MRT and Woodlands St 41 during the weekday peak hours. It is a shorter version of 912’s West Loop and Short Trip Service 912B, which actually loops at Woodlands Centre Road.
This bus service was renumbered from Peak Period Short Service 912P under the Changes in Peak Period Short Services in September 2016. Under the Bus Contracting Model (BCM), Peak Period Short Services (PPSS) were converted to supplementary bus services to be operated by the parent route operator.
This bus service only operates during peak hours on weekdays, excluding public holidays.
MRT Stations Served
- NS9 Woodlands
- Feeder Bus Service 912: Woodlands Temporary Bus Interchange ↺ Woodlands Avenue 7 / Woodlands Centre Road (Loop)
- Feeder Service 912A: Woodlands Temporary Bus Interchange ↺ Woodlands Avenue 7 (Loop)
- Feeder Service 912B: Woodlands Temporary Bus Interchange ↺ Woodlands Centre Rd (Loop)
Fare: Charges basic distance fares capped at 3.2km for Feeder Services. See Bus Fares.
- 01 Sep 2016 onwards: SMRT Buses Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2023 under the Woodlands Bus Package.
- 2016 (01 Sep): Peak Period Short Service route variant 912P renumbered to Bus Service 912M. Wheelchair accessible at launch.
- 2019 (24 Jun): Calls at an additional bus stop along Woodlands Avenue 1 (Bus Stop 45599 – Opp Fuchun CC).