SBS Transit Bus Service 94 is a trunk route from Eunos Bus Interchange and looping at Airport Road, passing through Jalan Eunos. It is one of two services to serve Airport Road, the other being Service 90.
||Eunos Bus Interchange ↺ Airport Road (Loop)|
|Passes Through||Jln Eunos, Eunos Link|
|Route Length||11.1 km|
|Travelling Time||45 mins|
|BCM Route Package||Serangoon – Eunos Bus Package|
|Current Operator||SBS Transit Ltd|
|Current Depot||Hougang Bus Depot (HGDEP)|
|Current Fleet||12-metre Double Deck Bus:
– Volvo B9TL
12-metre Single Deck Bus:
– Scania K230UB
|Departure Times from Eunos
||0600 – 1930 (Weekdays & Saturdays)
No operation on Sundays & PHs
|0630-0830: 09 – 11 mins
0831-1659: 08 – 18 mins
1700-1900: 08 – 10 mins
After 1900: 12 – 13 mins
Service 94 is a trunk service connecting Eunos Bus Interchange & MRT station with Paya Lebar Air Base, providing bus connections for staff working in various industries and Air Force installations along Airport Road. Demand is concentrated heavily around the peak hours, with large numbers of split-shift buses catering to the peak hour crowds.
This service does not operate on Sundays & Public Holidays, leaving Service 90 to Toa Payoh as the only daily service to Paya Lebar Airbase. Double-deck buses have been deployed since 2012.
MRT Stations Served
- EW7 Eunos
- Service 94A: Eunos Int → Airport Rd (Paya Lebar Air Base)
Weekdays: 0700hrs, 0711hrs, 0723hrs
Saturdays: 0700hrs, 0721hrs, 0741hrs
- 1989 – 2001: Singapore Bus Services Ltd
- 2001 – Present: SBS Transit Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2025 under the Serangoon – Eunos Bus Package.
- 1989 (05 Nov): Introduced as Eunos – Airport Rd (Loop).
- 1989 (10 Dec): Terminus relocated to Eunos Int.
- 1993 (23 May): Converted from daily full day service to Weekdays and Saturdays service.
- 2010 (28 Jun): Designated wheelchair-accessible bus route (WAB)
- Refer to this article
- 1989: Amended to present routing. No significant route changes since 1989.
Back to Bus Services