Suspension of Cross-Border Bus Services due to Malaysia Movement Control Order
March 18 - June 9
As a result of the nationwide Movement Control Order implemented by the Malaysian Government, cross-border bus services are suspended from 18 March 2020 to 9 June 2020.
While some cross-border bus services such as 160 & 170 would be diverted to loop at Woodlands Train Checkpoint along Woodlands Centre Road, other cross-border bus services would be suspended in the meantime.
Timeline of Movement Control Order announcements:
- 2020 (Mar 16): Nationwide two-week Movement Control Order (MCO) announced for 18 March 2020 to 31 March 2020
- 2020 (Mar 25): Two-week extension to MCO announced; ending on 14 April 2020
- 2020 (Apr 10): Further two-week extension to MCO announced; ending on 28 April 2020
- 2020 (Apr 23): Further two-week extension to MCO announced; ending on 12 May 2020
- 2020 (May 10): Further four-week extension to MCO announced; ending on 9 June 2020