Tower Transit Feeder Service 334 is a Feeder service operating between Jurong East Interchange and Jurong West Street 42, passing through Boon Lay Way and Jurong East Avenue 1.
Tower Transit Singapore Pte Ltd has taken over operations of this bus service from SBS Transit since 12 June 2016 under the Bulim Bus Package.
|Bus Service 334: Jurong East – Jurong East Street 42 (Loop)
|Route||Jurong East Bus Interchange ↺ Jurong West Street 42 (Loop)|
|Passes Through||Boon Lay Way, Jurong East Ave 1|
|Travelling Time||32 – 45 mins|
|GCM Route Package
||Bulim Bus Package|
|Current Operator||Tower Transit|
|Current Depot||Bulim Bus Depot|
|Current Fleet||12-metre Double Deck Bus:
– Volvo B9TL
|Departure Times from Jurong East
||0530 – 0100 (Daily)|
|0630-0830: 05 – 07 mins
0831-1659: 05 – 10 mins
1700-1930: 06 – 08 mins
After 1930: 08 – 11 mins
Feeder Service 334 serves residents and schools around Jurong East Neighbourhoods 1, 2, 3, and Jurong West Neighbourhoods 4 and 5 to Jurong East Regional Centre. With a large catchment area, it encounters the highest demand among Jurong East feeder services, operating almost a full fleet of double-decker buses. Despite crossing between the Jurong East and Jurong West town planning boundaries, the route is classified as a Feeder service.
Service 334 also shares the same origin and looping point as Bus Service 49, taking a much more direct route.
During Eves of Public Holidays, last bus timings are extended to 1:10am to complement the extension of train operating hours.
- Jurong West St 42 (Blk 551) → Jurong East Int
Early mornings daily
Fare: Fares for Feeder Services are capped at 3.2km. Refer to Bus Fares.
- 1980s – 2001: Singapore Bus Services Ltd
- 2001 – 25 Jun 2016: SBS Transit Ltd
- 26 Jun 2016 onwards: Tower Transit Singapore Pte Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2021.
- 1984: Original route as Jurong East – Jurong West St 42 (Loop)
- 2010 (28 Feb): Designated wheelchair-accessible bus service (WAB)
- 2011 (17 Dec): Amended to Jurong East Temp Int.
- 2016 (26 Jun): Operations handed over to Tower Transit Singapore Pte Ltd from SBS Transit Ltd
- 1980s: Jurong East Int, Jurong East Ctrl, Boon Lay Way, Jurong Town Hall Rd, Jurong East Ave 1, Jurong West Ave 1, Jurong West St 42, Jurong West Ave 1, Jurong East Ave 1, Jurong Town Hall Rd, Boon Lay Way, Jurong East Ctrl, Jurong East Int
- No major route amendments since 1984
External Links & References: