Tower Transit Feeder Service 334 is a Feeder service operating between Jurong East Interchange and Jurong West Street 42, passing through Boon Lay Way and Jurong East Avenue 1.
Tower Transit Singapore Pte Ltd has taken over operations of this bus service from SBS Transit since 12 June 2016 under the Bulim Bus Package.
|Bus Service 334: Jurong East ↺ Jurong West Street 42 (Loop)
|From Jurong East||Looping at Jurong West Street 42|
||Jurong East Temporary Bus Interchange ↺ Jurong West Street 42 (Loop)
|Passes Through||Boon Lay Way, Jurong East Ave 1, Jurong West Ave 1|
|Route Length||9.0 km|
|Traveling Time||32 – 45 mins|
|BCM Route Package||Bulim Bus Package|
|Current Operator||Tower Transit Singapore
(Tower Transit Singapore Pte Ltd)
|Current Depot||Bulim Bus Depot|
|Current Fleet||12-metre Double Deck Bus:
– Alexander Dennis Enviro500
– Volvo B9TL
|Departure Times from Jurong East
||0530hrs – 0105hrs (Daily)|
|0630hrs – 0830hrs: 05 – 06 mins
0831hrs – 1659hrs: 06 – 10 mins
1700hrs – 1900hrs: 05 – 06 mins
After 1900hrs: 05 – 12 mins
Feeder Service 334 serves residents and schools around Jurong East Neighbourhoods 1, 2, 3, and Jurong West Neighbourhoods 4 and 5 to Jurong East Regional Centre. With a large catchment area, it encounters the highest demand among Jurong East feeder services, operating almost a full fleet of double-decker buses. Despite crossing between the Jurong East and Jurong West town planning boundaries, the route is classified as a Feeder service.
Service 334 also shares the same origin and looping point as Bus Service 49, taking a much more direct route.
MRT Stations Served
- EW24NS1 Jurong East
- Jurong West St 42 (Blk 551) → Jurong East Temp Int
Daily: 0520hrs onwards till 0545hrs
- 1980s – 2001: Singapore Bus Services Ltd
- 2001 – 25 Jun 2016: SBS Transit Ltd
- 26 Jun 2016 onwards: Tower Transit Singapore Pte Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2021 under the Bulim Bus Package.
- 1984: Original route as Jurong East – Jurong West St 42 (Loop)
- 2010 (28 Feb): Designated wheelchair-accessible bus service (WAB)
- 2011 (17 Dec): Amended to Jurong East Temp Int.
- 2016 (26 Jun): Operations handed over to Tower Transit Singapore Pte Ltd from SBS Transit Ltd
- 1980s: Jurong East Int, Jurong East Ctrl, Boon Lay Way, Jurong Town Hall Rd, Jurong East Ave 1, Jurong West Ave 1, Jurong West St 42, Jurong West Ave 1, Jurong East Ave 1, Jurong Town Hall Rd, Boon Lay Way, Jurong East Ctrl, Jurong East Int
- No major route amendments since 1984
External Links & References: