The route operates from Jurong East Bus Interchange and ends at Commonwealth Avenue West (Clementi Stn Exit B), operating during the Weekday morning peak hours.
Service 105B serves the relocated Jurong East Bus Interchange from 6 December 2020.
|Route||Jurong East Bus Interchange → Commonwealth Avenue West (Clementi Stn Exit B)|
|Passes Through||Toh Guan Rd, Boon Lay Way|
|Route Length||5.7 km|
|Traveling Time||32 mins|
|BCM Route Package||Serangoon – Eunos Bus Package|
|Current Operator||SBS Transit Ltd|
|Current Depot||Soon Lee Bus Park (SLBP)|
|Current Fleet||12-metre Single Deck Bus
– Scania K230UB
|Departure Times from Jurong East
||Weekdays, except Public Holidays|
|06:53 – 07:21|
|Fare||Charges regular distance fares
Short Trip Service 105B is a trunk service operating from Jurong East Bus Interchange and ends at Commonwealth Avenue West (Clementi Stn Exit B).
As a Short-Trip Service, the route operates on Weekdays, during the morning peak hours, and supplements the high demand for Service 105 from Jurong East and Toh Guan to Clementi MRT Station.
- From Jurong East Interchange:
Weekdays, except Public Holidays: 06:53, 07:07 & 07:21
MRT Stations Served:
- 2000 – 2001: Singapore Bus Services Ltd
- 2001 – Present: SBS Transit Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2025 under the Serangoon – Eunos Bus Package.
- 2000: Introduced as a short-trip service from Jurong East Int to Commonwealth Ave West (Clementi Stn) during morning peak hours on weekdays
- 2009 (05 Jul): Amended to ply Boon Lay Way with the closure of Jurong East St 12 to facilitate the Jurong East Modification Project (JEMP)
- 2011 (17 Dec): Amended to Jurong East Temp Int
- 2020 (06 Dec): Amended to relocated Jurong East Int