SBS Transit Bus Service 105 is a trunk service plying between Serangoon Int and Jurong East Temp Int, passing through Lorong Chuan, Toa Payoh, Stevens, Orchard, Tanglin, Commonwealth, Buona Vista, Dover, Clementi and Toh Guan.
|Bus Service 105: Serangoon ↔ Jurong East|
From Jurong East
||Serangoon Bus Interchange ↔ Jurong East Bus Interchange|
|Passes Through||Serangoon Ave 3, Lorong Chuan, Toa Payoh, Napier Rd, Queensway, C’wealth Ave West, Toh Guan Rd|
|Route Length||26.3 km (D1) | 25.8 km (D2)|
|Traveling Time||95 mins|
|BCM Route Package||Serangoon – Eunos Bus Package|
|Current Operator||SBS Transit Ltd|
|Current Depot||Soon Lee Bus Park (SLBP)
Hougang Bus Depot (HGDEP)
|Current Fleet||12-metre Single Deck Bus
– Mercedes-Benz O530 Citaro
– Scania K230UB
– Volvo B10M Mark IV
|Departure Times from Serangoon||0545 – 0000 (Weekdays & Saturdays)
0600 – 0000 (Sundays & Public Holidays)
|Departure Times from Jurong East
||0545 – 2345 (Weekdays, Sundays & Public Holidays)
0545 – 0000 (Saturdays)
|Frequency||Direction 1||Direction 2|
|0630-0830: 08 – 11 mins
0831-1659: 08 – 15 mins
1700-1900: 09 – 16 mins
After 1900: 11 – 16 mins
|0630-0830: 07 – 15 mins
0831-1659: 08 – 15 mins
1700-1900: 09 – 14 mins
After 1900: 12 – 14 mins
Service 105 is a trunk route connecting residential towns of Serangoon & Toa Payoh to the North and Toh Guan, Clementi, Buona Vista & Commonwealth to the to West, with bus connections to the Central areas of Tanglin, Orchard and Stevens.
Demand is fairly strong all day round with the many connections provided by this route, especially between the Central areas and outlying estates.
MRT Stations Served
- NE12CC13 Serangoon
- CC14 Lorong Chuan
- NS19 Toa Payoh
- DT10 Stevens
- EW20 Commonwealth
- EW21CC22 Buona Vista
- EW22 Dover
- EW23 Clementi
- EW24NS1 Jurong East
- Serangoon Avenue 3 (Lor Chuan Stn Exit A) → Serangoon Int
- Lorong 2 Toa Payoh (Opp Toa Payoh Stn) → Serangoon Int
- Toh Guan Road (IMM Bldg) → Jurong East Temp Int
Short Trip Service
- Service 105B: Jurong East Int → Commonwealth Avenue West (Clementi MRT Stn)
Weekdays AM Peak only
Fleet Restrictions: No double-decker buses due to low headroom at Braddell Flyover.
- 1988 – 2001: Singapore Bus Services Ltd
- 2001 – Present: SBS Transit Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2025 under the Serangoon – Eunos Bus Package.
- 1988 (13 Mar): Introduced by SBS between Serangoon Int and Clementi Int
- 1992: Extended to Jurong East Interchange, and later amended to Serangoon Ave 2 & 3 and Lor Chuan
- 1993: Amended to ply Queensway and C’wealth Ave instead of Ulu Pandan Rd and Clementi Rd.
- 2009 (05 Jul): Amended to Boon Lay Way with the closure of Jurong East St 12
- 2011 (03 Sep): Amended to ply along Serangoon Ave 2 (Opp Blk 334), instead of Serangoon Ave 2 (Blk 238 & 319) & Boundary Rd with the opening of the new Serangoon Bus Interchange.
- 2012 (24 Mar): Designated wheelchair-accessible bus route (WAB)
- Refer to this article
- 2011: Amended to present routing. No significant route changes since 2011.
External Links & References: