||[AM]: Bedok Road (Opp Man Fatt Lam Temple) → Shenton Way (Opp AXA Tower)
[PM]: Anson Road (Hub Synergy Point) → Bedok Road (Man Fatt Lam Temple)
|Passes Through||Upper East Coast, East Coast, Nicoll Highway, Shenton Way|
|Route Length||16.2 km (D1) | 16.9 km (D2)|
|Travelling Time||47 mins (AM Peak) | 48 mins (PM Peak)|
|BCM Route Package||Tampines Bus Package|
|Current Operator||SBS Transit Ltd
|Current Depot||Bedok North Bus Depot (BNDEP)|
|Current Fleet||12-metre Double Deck Bus:
– Volvo B9TL
– Volvo B10TL
|Departure Times from Bedok Rd
||0730 – 0814 (Weekdays | 5 trips)|
|Departure Times from Anson Rd
||1814 – 1844 (Weekdays | 4 trips)|
|Frequency||Direction 1||Direction 2|
|AM Peak: 10 – 14 mins||PM Peak: 15 mins|
Service 10e is a Express variant of Service 10, plying between Bedok Road and the Central Business District (CBD). Operating during the peak hours, It offers quicker journey times for commuters travelling between the City and the housing estates at East Coast more quickly than its parent route (Service 10) during the peak hours. It also charges express fares.
Serving Bedok Road, Upp East Coast Road, East Coast Road and Mountbatten Road, the route proceeds to skip all stops until Nicoll Highway, using the full stretch of Mountbatten Road instead plying Tanjong Katong Road and Old Airport Road. Depending on traffic conditions, buses can ply different routes along the express sectors, and some drivers choose to follow the Service 10 routing (via Old Airport Road) while skipping all stops.
By plying the full stretch of Mountbatten Road, Service 10e follows the old routing of Service 10 before it was amended to Tanjong Katong and Old Airport in 1994.
Formerly known as Fast Forward Bus Service 10e, it was renamed as Express Bus Service 10e from 12 August 2018.
- SBS Transit Trunk Service 10
Tampines Bus Interchange ↔ Kent Ridge Bus Terminal
- From Opp Man Fatt Lam Tp, Bedok Rd: 0730hrs, 0744hrs, 0754hrs, 0804hrs, 0814hrs
- From Hub Synergy Point, Anson Rd: 1814hrs, 1824hrs, 1834hrs, 1844hrs
MRT Stations Served:
Fare: Charges regular distance-based express fares. See Bus Fares.
Fleet: See Above
- 2005 (19 Sep): Introduced between Bedok Road and Shenton Way, 3 morning and 3 evenings departures.
- 2009 (23 Feb): Increased to 4 morning departures, enhanced to call at Suntec City
- 2011: Increased to 4 evening departures.
- 2012 (16 Jan): Increased to 5 morning departures
- 2016 (27 Jun): Designated wheelchair-accessible bus route (WAB)
- 2018 (12 Aug): Renamed as an Express Bus Service from a Fast Forward Bus Service
- 2005 – Present: SBS Transit Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2024 under the Tampines Route Package.