|Route||AM Peak: Bedok North Avenue 3 (Blk 403) → Orchard Road (Orchard Stn/Lucky Plaza)
PM Peak: Orchard Road (Orchard Stn/Lucky Plaza) → Bedok North Avenue 3 (Bet Blks 139/140)
|Passes Through||Bras Basah Rd, Nicoll Highway, Mountbatten Rd, East Coast Rd, Upp East Coast Rd, Bedok North Rd|
|Route Length||20.3km (D1) | 19.2km (D2)|
|Traveling Time||70 mins|
|BCM Route Package||Bedok Bus Package|
|Current Operator||SBS Transit Ltd|
|Current Depot||Bedok North Bus Depot (BNDEP)|
|Current Fleet||12-metre Single-Deck Buses
– Mercedes-Benz Citaro
– Scania K230UB
|Departure Times from Bedok North Ave 3
||0725hrs – 0802hrs (Weekdays, Four trips)|
|Departure Times from Orchard Rd
||1818hrs – 1842hrs (Weekdays, Three trips)|
|Frequency||Direction 1||Direction 2|
|12 – 13 mins||12 mins|
Service 14e was introduced as a Fast-Forward variant of Service 14, offering quicker journey times for commuters travelling between the City and the housing estates more quickly than its parent route during the peak hours. It also charges express fares. From 12 Aug 2018, the Fast-Forward naming was changed to Express.
The route skips Bedok Road in both directions, plying Bedok South Avenue 3 between New Upper Changi Road and Upper East Coast Road (but does not call at any stops along that stretch). Another express sector along Mountbatten Road / Nicoll Highway, where buses will skip all stops between Mountbatten Road (One Amber) and Nicoll Highway (Suntec City).
Demand is moderate to weak, with trips operating with no more than half standing capacity. Buses may ply different routes along the express sectors depending on traffic conditions.
- From Bedok North Ave 3 (Blk 403): 0725hrs, 0738hrs, 0750hrs, 0802hrs
- From Orchard Rd (Orchard Stn/Lucky Plaza): 1818hrs, 1830hrs, 1842hrs
MRT Stations Served:
- CC3 Esplanade
- EW13NS25 City Hall
- CC2 Bras Basah
- DT21 Bencoolen
- NS24NE6CC1 Dhoby Ghaut
- NS23 Somerset
- NS22 Orchard
- SBS Transit Bus Service 14: Bedok ↔ Clementi
Fare: Charges express distance fares. See Bus Fares.
- 2005 – Present: SBS Transit Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2023 under the Bedok Bus Package.
- 2005 (12 Dec): Introduced between Bedok North Avenue 3 and Orchard Road, three AM and three PM departures.
- 2009 (23 Feb): Enhanced to call at Suntec City in both directions
- 2012 (16 Jan): Fourth morning departure added
- 2015 (03 Dec): Designated wheelchair-accessible bus route (WAB)
- 2018 (12 Aug): Renamed as an Express Bus Service from a Fast Forward Bus Service