The route operates from Woodlands Bus Interchange and ends at Yishun Avenue 2 (Opp Yishun Stn), operating only during the weekday morning peak hours.
→ Opp Yishun Stn
|Route||Woodlands Integrated Transport Hub → Yishun Avenue 2 (Opp Yishun Stn)
|Passes Through||Woodlands Ave 9, Woodlands Ave 8, Admiralty Rd West, Admiralty Rd East, Sembawang Rd|
|Route Length||11.8 km|
|Travelling Time||45 mins|
|BCM Route Package||Sembawang–Yishun Bus Package|
|Current Operator||Tower Transit Singapore Pte Ltd
(Tower Transit Singapore)
|Current Depot||Mandai Bus Depot|
|Current Fleet||12-metre Double Deck Bus:
– Alexander Dennis Enviro500
– MAN A95
|Departure Times from Woodlands
||Weekdays, except Public Holidays
|07:01 – 07:07|
|Fare||Charges regular distance fares
Short Trip Service 169A is a trunk service operating from Woodlands Bus Interchange and ends at Yishun Avenue 2 (Opp Yishun Stn).
As a Short-Trip Service, the route operates during Weekday Morning Peak hours and supplements the high demand for Bus Service 169 from Woodlands MRT/Interchange to industries and offices around Admiralty Road West/East and Senoko, as well as linking residential estates around Sembawang Road and Canberra to Yishun MRT station.
MRT Stations Served
- From Woodlands Int:
Weekdays: 07:01 & 07:07
Gallery (Tower Transit):
Gallery (SMRT Buses) at Page 2.
- 2000 – 18 Sep 2021: SMRT Buses Ltd
- 19 Sep 2021 – Present: Tower Transit Singapore Pte Ltd
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2026 under the Sembawang–Yishun Bus Package.
- 2000: Introduced from Woodlands Reg Int to Yishun Ave 2 (Northpoint Shop Ctr) during morning peak hours on weekdays
- 2003: Amended to terminate at Yishun Ave 2 (Blk 923)
- 2016 (12 Mar): Amended to Woodlands Temp Int
- 2018 (27 May): Serves new bus stop opposite The Visionaire along Canberra Link
- 2019 (02 Nov): Serves a new bus stop opposite Canberra Stn along Canberra Link
- 2021 (13 Jun): Amended to Woodlands Integrated Transport Hub
- 2021 (19 Sep): Operations transferred to Tower Transit under the Sembawang-Yishun Bus Package