The route operates from Woodlands Bus Interchange and ends at Yishun Avenue 2 (Opp Yishun Stn), operating only during the weekday morning peak hours.
|Route||Woodlands Temporary Bus Interchange → Yishun Avenue 2 (Opp Yishun Stn)|
|Passes Through||Woodlands Ave 9, Woodlands Ave 8, Admiralty Rd West, Admiralty Rd East, Sembawang Rd|
|Route Length||11.8 km|
|Traveling Time||45 mins|
|BCM Route Package||Sembawang–Yishun Bus Package|
|Current Operator||SMRT Buses Ltd|
|Current Depot||Ang Mo Kio Bus Depot (AMDEP)
Buses park at: Woodlands Bus Park (WLBP)
|Current Fleet||12-metre Double Deck Bus:
– MAN A95
|Departure Times from Woodlands
||Weekdays, except Public Holidays
|07:01 – 07:18|
|Fare||Charges regular distance fares
Short Trip Service 169A is a trunk service operating from Woodlands Temporary Bus Interchange and ends at Yishun Avenue 2 (Opp Yishun Stn).
As a Short-Trip Service, the route operates during Weekday Morning Peak hours and supplements the high demand for Bus Service 169 from Woodlands MRT/Interchange to industries and offices around Admiralty Road West/East and Senoko, as well as linking residential estates around Sembawang Road and Canberra to Yishun MRT station.
MRT Stations Served
- From Woodlands Interchange:
Weekdays: 07:01 & 07:18
- 2000 – Present: SMRT Buses Ltd
- (~September 2021) onwards: Tower Transit Singapore Pte Ltd
Operations for this route would be transferred to Tower Transit in 2021 as part of the Sembawang–Yishun Bus Package.
The Bus Service Operating License (BSOL) for this route will be renewed in 2026 under the Sembawang–Yishun Bus Package.
- 2000: Introduced from Woodlands Reg Int to Yishun Ave 2 (Northpoint Shop Ctr) during morning peak hours on weekdays
- 2003: Amended to terminate at Yishun Ave 2 (Blk 923)
- 2016 (12 Mar): Amended to Woodlands Temp Int
- 2018 (27 May): Serves new bus stop opposite The Visionaire along Canberra Link
- 2019 (02 Nov): Serves a new bus stop opposite Canberra Stn along Canberra Link